Lost..

TONY VIC AND JAIME. :3
Im sorry....
~Vic~
It's been over an hour and Tony still hasn't come out. Also, Maryjane hasn't woken up. I hope she remembers our names. All she knows is Tony's name and that's weird since she didn't know him three months ago. Mike and Jaime have been trying to get Tony out the restroom because they need to piss but it's useless. I can tell he's in there sleeping because I hear his snores. "COME ON TONY I NEED TO FUCKING PISS!!!" Mike yelled. Aliza laughed. Oh dear lord. Her laugh is so adorable. I turned to look at her with a smile on my face. I looked over to Austin. He's asleep on the couch. Aliza noticed I was looking because she patted the seat next to her.

I stood up and made my way to her. "Hey!" I said. She smiled and said hi back. Her smile. It's so beautiful. Tony is the only one who knows I like her. Hopefully she likes me back. I doubt it though, she probably likes Austin.

We talked for a long time until Austin woke up screaming, "THE FLYING WAFFLES ARE COMING!" We all laughed our asses off and when I looked at him he was red. "Flying Waffles?" Aliza questioned. "I uh..... " he said. We laughed again and returned to our conversationand Austin went back to sleep.

"So, Aliza, do you have anyone special or something?" Her eyes held a sparkle in it as she spoke," Well no. But I do like this one guy. " Austin. No don't think that. Yes it's austin. "Really? How is he?" She smiled , "Well. He's nice. Really funny, amazing, inspiring, caring, and he's special. " See, Austin. No. Yes. God, why is my inner voice more confident than me? Because you never see the bright side of things. I do too. Whatever. She likes you, I can tell. No she doesn't. Does. I doubt it.

~Aliza~

I hope I didnt give it away. I like Vic and I hope he likes me back. When I described him, he looked down and had a hurt expression. Who does he think Im talking about? "Vic?" He looked up. "Do you have somebody special?" As he talked, he looked like he was seeing at the most amazing thing ever. "Well, yes. She is beautiful, adorable, funny, smart, she cares for others, she's nice, a bit shy, and she's just amazing." "She sounds good for you." I said, trying not to put a pained expression on my face. She is definitely not me. I'm not any of those things. He forgot liar. Right. I lied about what I work as and some other things. "Yea but I doubt she likes me. I'm pretty sure she likes somebody else. " as he said that he looked at me with sad eyes and then looked in Austin's direction. I was about to speak but then we turned our attention to the hospital bed where she was.

She woke up. She held her head with her hand and tried to sit up. Im guessing she didn't notice we were here because she hadn't questioned who we were. Vic made his way towards her. "Hey there Mary. Are you okay? " she looked up and noticed we were here. Her face held confusion. She mouthed something but I couldnt understand. I stood up and called for the doctor. "Doctor. Maryjane has woken up." He grabbed a whiteboard and we made our way towards the room. "Ah. You are awake. Here, take this and write what you want to say." She took it and began to write something. 'Who are you guys. What happened. Where is david. And.... Tony? '

~Maryjane~
This didn't seem right. Im in a room with people who I don't know. They seemed familiar but I don't know. I don't remember shit! I had so many questions in my head but I only made them aware of four. I started to look around. There was a girl, four guys. Wait.... holy fucking macaroni! AUSTIN FUCKING CARLILE IS HERE! Why is the Austin Carlile here!? Ok. OK. Focus! The other guys, I didn't know. They seemed familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it. Oh god. All these questions are flooding my head.

What happened to me? Who did this to me? What fucking day is it? Where the hell is my abusive boyfriend? Who and where is Tony? Why is Austin in here? WHAT THE FUCK HAS HAPPENED!? (I already asked that but ok.... ) I literally have so much more questions.

My thoughts were interrupted by the doctor who began talking. "You remember your name right?" Really? Thats all he ask? I slowly erased what I had on my board and wrote my complete name on it; Maryjane Alyssa Velasquez. "Good. Ok. Do you have any questions?" 'OF FUCKING COURSE' I screamed, well, mouthed. It's going to be real hard to fucking communicate. I bet David did this. I knew. Who else could've done this? Where was he anyways!?

I wrote down on my board that I had many questions but all I wanted to hear from him was What has happened. "Ok. So you were, I believe, attacked and they beat you badly and you took a hard hit towards your head which caused you to fall. The impact on your head and neck caused you to loose your memory a-".' WHAT THE FUCK.' I interrupted. "Also, as you can tell, you have lost your voice. It's not permanent, hopefully." I had tears in my eyes. Hopefully? HOPEFULLY. So what day is it? What month? What year. 'How much memory loss? What day is it?' I wrote. "It's July 22. You only lost three months worth of memory. " he let out a small smile before he began walking towards the door. "Im pretty sure you guys have alot to talk about. Any problem, just tell me. " With that, he left me with my tears and confusion. Along with these people who I need to 'meet' all over again, I believe.

Im sorry guys. Short chapter. Well im really not good lately. I haf the whole chapter written already and i was glad with it. It was about 3.000+ words and it literally fucking deleted itself. I was so fucking mad and fustrated. So i only wrote this and ill write sorta what i had of the rest of the chapter later. I honestly feel like shit but i still did this. Alright well im out. Peace, love you,
Maryjane