Facing Facts

THIS PICTURE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE STORY BUT OMFG XD I COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING WHEN I SAW THE VIDEO. ITS A JAPANESE DOLE BANANA COMMERCIAL XD AHAHAHAA OK OK WELL HERE IS A NEW CHAP CHAP LOVES! Oh wait, also, i will include a picture or Ryane in the next chapterrrrr! Ok, go on and read. Btw this has a weird twist in it with maryjanes conscious. Just sayen. oK continue! SORRY FOR THE SHORT SHITTY CHAP.
~Maryjane~
I was on my way to the bus to get the guy's clothes. I was lucky because the bus is close to the building. Only two three minutes to walk.

I was nearing the buses when I tripped. Of course I was mute so I couldn't let out a yelp in pain. I looked up to see a guy with a bat in hands. He shouted in a british accent towards the Pierce The Veil bus."Oi! How does this mute chick look like Ryane?" Ryane. I've heard that name before. Remember back to the meeting dumbass. Oh yeah. Ryane was a merch girl. And wait, mute chick? Could they be talking about me? Of course they are fuck tard! Who else is mute here? I don't have a good feeling about this.

What can you loose? Right, I'm just gonna go to the bus and grab the clothes. What can they possibly have against me?

"I don't know. She's probably somewhere. Lets go look over there, she's clearly not here." I watched as the guy walk out of sight. Probably went towards wherever the female voice was. Female voice my ass, it was Ryane butthead.

After I thought they were gone, I got up and ran to the bus, looking around to see if they were in sight. Luckily, they weren't. I put in the pin for the bus and managed to get it open on the second try. I shut the door right after I stepped in.

Taking a look around, I realized nobody was here. Hm, funny. Chris is always here. He probably went out so he wouldn't see your sorry ass. What does my conscious have against me? Im just telling you the truth. You need to face the facts. She's right. Of course I am. Whatever. Uh don't you need to be a pet and grab clothes for the guys who are obbiously to hot to even like you. Shutup! Haha. No. Face it, Tony is only using you. He just wants to get sex and then he'll throw you out. No. That isn't true! Yes it is! He was probably the one who caused you to loose your memory and voice. Or even better, he probably wished you died. NO! Yea babygirl. He probably wanted it to happen to you so he wouldn't hear your disgusting voice and so you wouldn't remember him. Ha! At least I can't hear your horrifying singing ever again! Stop. Please. Okay. That's enough Saige. What? Who's saige? Why is this voice different? Back off Paige. Im trying to tell her what's the truth! OKAY THIS IS INSANE. IM GOING TO GET THE CLOTHES AND GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE. OBVIOUSLY BEING ALONE WITH MY MIND IS DANGEROUS AND CRAZY. Yeah honey, go ahead. I'll keep Saige out of this. Go ahead, Tony is waiting. I like this voice better.

I quickly made my way to the junk bunk and grabbed clothes for the guys. Avoiding my conscious. Go get em pretty tart! I smiled to myself.

I walked out. Making sure the door was locked. Oh no, looks like trouble. I turned to see a blonde girl. She had tan skin with a nice curvy tall figure. "Hey look! It's that mute freak! Kyle!" She shouted, I can hear her thick Australian accent. Ryane. From behind a bus, the guy, that I'm guessing is Kyle, emerged. An evil smirk came upon their faces. Ryane kept coming closer to me, Kyle followed. Why arent you moving? Hurry move!!! I didn't know why I wasn't moving. I was just frozen. She is scared stupid. Ha, I mean look at her. She is weak. I am. I am weak. Shut it Saige! She just doesnt know what to do, she's confused! I am confused.

Ryane was now face to face with me. The smirk was replaced with a angry serious face. From one second to another, I felt a force on my face. I held my face, laying on the floor. All the clothes were scattered everywhere. I came to realization that Ryane punched me. "STAY AWAY FROM TONY BITCH. HE IS MINE. YOUR FUCKING STUPID TO THINK THAT HE WILL EVER GO FOR YOU. LOOK AT YOU, YOU'RE UGLY, FAT, AND YOU MUTE. THIS IS A WARNING. TONY IS MINE. GOT IT?" I nodded in response quickly, feeling tears surface. She let out a evil laugh, extending her arm out to reach for the bat. "You're fucking pathetic." She swung the bat and missed the first time. Woah, how did you dodge that? The second time she swung, she managed to hit my head. It barely touched me but it managed to knock me out. The last thing I remembered was Kyle running off, Ryane laughing evily, and Tony... wait, Tony?

Muahahahaha. What will happen? Idunno! Hehehe until tommorrow! Bye and goodnight lovelies. Or goodmorning, er goodafternoon. Okey, bye! Love yaaa,
Maryjane -