WYTINM! MPORTANT MESSAGE!

OK SO as you may know, I am starting a new book called-Without You There Is No Me. A Tomy Perry Zombie Apocalypse Novel.

Here is the summary.

Roofs aren't normally where two antisocial corrupted teens meet. Roofs aren't also where you get invited to parties and exchange numbers. But roofs are the beggining of something new, in this case anyways.

These two antisocials converge to create a great bond of care and trust, and possibly love. Together, they fight. Literally fight. Against zombies. Crazy right?

They face wild struggles of survival against this new world of dead, ruins, and dangers. Although this doesn't stop them from finding happiness with each other, for without each other, they lose a piece of themselves.

Basically, its a Tony Perry fanfiction but also a zombie type of book. I got the Idea out of nowhere so yea. Hope you would like it.
As I said before, this is when he is in high school and yes, the rest of ptv is there duh.

Anyways, This will be based off of things I am familiar with. The characters and the personality will be based off REAL people and the school as well.

Here is the schedual.

A Million Waves(A Tony Perry Fanfiction)- Fridays
Without You There Is No Me| A Tony Perry Zombie Novel - Saturdays

Also, IF I get more than one chapter done before the due date, I will update those on Tuesdays or Wednesdays as bonuses. Cx

Also, please recommend my books if you can. If you have a friend who is into zombie books, recommend my book to them. They dont necessarily want to read the fanfiction part of it. The fanfiction is mixed into it.

I love you guys, you're awesome.

-Maryjane.