Track Star

Im going to start putting random pictures here and there. Ok well, gere is a chapter fooo youuuu! Oh and also, I started a Youtube Channel with my two bestfriends. Its basically just us doing crazy shit whether its at McDonald's or oytside or at one of our houses. Its just meant to be retarted and I guess funny. So yeah, I will give more details latar! -maryjane

~Vic~

It was the day of our return on stage. Everybody is already setting up and such, including Maryjane. We all insisted she get rest before the show but she wanted to help. Honestly, I'm really happy she is so comfortable and normal around us. I expected her to be akward, shy, and feel uncomfortable around us knowing she doesnt remember us.

My phone started ringing in my pocket. I looked at the screen and answered.

"Hey Matty, what's up?" I asked, smirking. He doesn't like it when we call him Matty. "Come on Vic! You know I hate when you call me that. Im just Matt, not Matty!" He said, slighty irritated. I chuckled,"Ok, really. What's up?"

"Well I heard that you guys started touring again." I nodded but then remembered he can't see me. I mentally slapped myself. "Yea.."
"Uh well I wanted to know if you need me to go back.." he sounded nervous. "Not if you cant. I know your mom is sick and you need to stay with her. Besides, I already asked someone to cover for you while you're gone." He sighed in relief, "Thanks Vic, I appreciate it. As soon as she gets better I will tell you and I'll get right back on tour." I can practically see the smile on his face. "Sure thing Matt. Bye."
"Bye."
I put the phone back in my pocket and headed towards our merch table to make sure everything was in place. As I neared the table I overheard Ryane talking on the phone with somebody.
"Oh yeah I know.... She is definitely wrong if she thinks she can have him.... No!... No..... Don't worry, Ill get him soon.... Yea, I know..... Hell no, I mean if you see her you would think the same thing as me....Ha, she's fucking mute!...... She doesn't have a chance!.... Typical brown eyed bitch.....Im pretty sure she's hispanic because her last name..... She's fat and ugly...Yea..... Guitarist dumbass!..... Not only for fame and money dumbass..... He's fucking hot..... Whatever.... Listen!.... I don't care...." who the hell was she talking to? And she was talking about Tony and Maryjane too. She is literally all over Tony and she even went physco when she found out about Maryjane.

I came out from hiding and walked into the tent. Her tone and the subject changed. "Of course ill go shopping with you after! Definitely! Yeah, see you soon. Bye, love you!" She looked at me and smiled. "Hey Vic, what's up?" She said casually, as if she was never talking about Maryjane. "I just wanted to see if everything is ready to go."
"Um. Yeah, I just need to set up the prices and I'm done." I nodded and began to turn and leave. "Is she going to work with me. I mean us, Wendy and I?" I turned to face her. "Maryjane. Will she... work with us.." she forced a smile. I shook my head, "No, she has guitar tech since Matt had to leave for a family emergency." Her face expression quickly changed from 'joyfull' to angering. "Oh. Ok. " I nodded and ledt the tent. Well, I hid so I can hear what she'd say. I know it's wrong but I need to know.

She let out an irritated, angered sigh. "I WILL FUCKING KILL HER. THAT FUCKING MUTE BITCH, SHE THINKS SHE CAN TAKE HIM. I WONT FUCKING ALLOW IT." She scream whispers. Now I know she's really physco.
..................................
"GUYS! FUVE MINUTES TILL SHOW TIME." Our manager says. "Ok, are you guys ready?" I said, turning to the three guys. "Yep!" Tony said. "Ok. Has Mary tuned your guitar." he rolls his eyes and sighs, "I wouldn't be ready if she didnt." Just then, she appears. "Hey guys!" She mouths. The room was soon filled with a chorus of hellos.

"Ok, you're gonna watch us from side stage." Tony commanded. She nodded and turned her attention to me, tapping her wrist. I checked my watch. "Four minutes as of....... now!" She silent giggles and nodded.