Dont Leave Me.

Picture:Tony and a baby :3
~Maryjane~

I opened my eyes to see that guy from earlier punching David. I couldnt believe it. What happened? Why is this stranger helping me?

"YOU DONT DO THAT TO A LADY!" i heard him shout while punching David. Once i heard that, i felt my heart melt. Why is this stranger helping me?

A part of me felt hope while the other part wanted to tell him to stop before David hurts him or kills me.
I dont want David to hurt this guy, i feel like i know him and i just wa- what am i saying? I cant let David hurt anyone!

"STOP!" i shouted, still on the floor. The figure suddenly stoped and turned around, blood in his tattooed hands. I froze, remembering what i saw. I felt him wrap his arms around me and stand me up.

Its him. The figure from my, i dont know, dream? The same figure, the same tattoos, the same height. I dont know why but i felt comfortable and safe in his arms. Like i know him. I had this feeling inside me i couldnt explain.

At the same time i felt weak, a pain shot throught my head. I yelped in pain and fell, blacking out on the concrete floor.

~Vic~

I watched how Tony furiously attacked the guy. The girl still on the floor. The only thing going through my head was; Why is tony doing this?

I shook the thought and told Mike and Jaime help me get Tony off of the guy. As much as we tried, he wouldnt give.

He stops punching at the guy when he hears the girl shout to stop. Wow. He listens to her but not to us? God i thought we were buddies Tony! *tear*

Tony turns around slowly, i can tell by the way he looks at her that he really wants to help her. He is really concerned about her. I watch as Tony walks over to her and hugs her for a couple of seconds before getting her up and making their way outside.

"Call the police now Jaime"i demanded. He nods and pulls out his phone. I watch as the guy spits blood out and mutter something before trying to get up. "No ! Not on my watch mister!" Mike says pushing him down.

I walk outside to see Tony take her towards thr bus but before they can, she collapses on the floor.

I hurried over to see Tony mutter something to her. I take a god look at both of them. Tony seems broken but why? I glance at the girl and realize her face is bruised and as well as her neck. Ouch. She is badly hurt and she doesnt seen alright.

"please just wake up. Please" i hear tony mutter to the girl, sadness filled his eyes.

"VIC! VIC!" i turn around to see Mike and Jaime run towards me. What the hell, they were supposed to stay inside to make sure the cops came and take the guy! "Whatahell! You were suppo-" i was cut off by Jaime. "HE GOT AWAY! HE TOOK OUT A GUN AND TOLD ME TO HANG UP OR ELSE HE SHOT US. THEN HE RAN OUT THE BACK DOOR. IM SORRY WE ARE SO SORRY!"

I was shocked. Jaime and Mike then saw the girl and Tony on the floor. "take her ib the bus guys dont just stand there!" Mike said. Tony did what he was told. Carrying her bridal style, Tony brought her inside and laid her on the couch.

"He really looks worried." Mike whispered in my ear. I nodded, too busy looking at Tony and the girl.

"please dont leave. Please come back. Please." Tony muttered as sadness, concern, and worrisome filled his eyes. He started to cry softly and a tear escaped his eye and landed on her cheek.

At this her eyes shot open.

~Tony~

I couldnt help but feel broken. I dont want her to leave this world. I want to make her happy. I want her. I need her.

"please dont leave. Please come back. Please."i muttered to her. I felt my eyes water when she didnt awake. I just want her to come back to me so i can make her happy.A tear fell from my eye and onto her cheek.
She shot up.
I looked at her with relief . I wrapped my arms around her tightly and whispered into her ear,"Please dont ever go away. I promise not to let that bastard or anyone else hurt you. Please. I need you." All i said was true. I needed her and im not letting anyone hurt her. She hugged me back And sobbed into my shoulder.
I dont want her to leave.

+%(%/'-%/$("/$($/%?'("/$+$/$($/$$+"?"+%-$;'
Lol whut happened dere ^
Anywhore. What you think so far. I feel like the chapters are short. ill make them longer ok. And uh idk if there are any spelling errors. Im typing fast and i publish from my phone soooooo. Im trying my best guys. Oh and if theres something you guys want to happen just tell me. and also tell me whos pov you want to see or if i should include someones pov more. Alsofeel free to leave suggestions and tell me what i can to better. Thanks loves. Bye turtles.
-MJ(Chelsea)