Perrasquez.

~Maryjane~
"Hi." I mouthed shyly. They all gathered around me and smiled. Well except for Austin, he was still asleep. "How are you feeling?" I told them I was fine and that I was confused. "Its alright. I know you dont remember us so we will present ourselves." I nodded and waited for them to continue.
"Im Vic."
"Im Jaime."
"Mike. Vic's brother."
"And Im Aliza."
I smiled at them, I knew the guys name from somewhere. Like I knew the names but I didn't.
'Who and where is Tony?' I wrote.
"Oh. He is in the restroom. He really took it bad. And he's your uh.. I dont even know... But Tony, Mike, Jaime, and I are in a band called Pierce The Veil." Just as Vic said that, he walked over to, what I believe is, the restroom door. He banged on it really hard, making Austin jump awake.

"TONY COME OUT! SHE IS FREAKING AWAKE BUDDY! SHE'S OK!" as he kept trying to get him out, Austin made his way to my side.

"Hey there! How are you feeling?" I told him I felt ok and I tried to keep my inner fangirl from coming out. "Do you have any questions?" I nodded quickly and wrote on my board.
'WHY IS THE AUSTIN CARLILE IN MY ROOM.'

He chuckled."So you are a fan?"
I nodded.
"Well. My buddies here from Pierce The Veil asked me if I could help them look for a girl,you, if I was in the area. So I said of course because Tony was a wreck and Vic doesn't like seeing hos friends like that. Well, earlier that day, I was in the bar next to the alley we found you. So when I began to look around there, I noticed Aliza was helping you. And I knew Aliza because I had talked to her earlier. So since I saw she was trying to carry you, I decided to help. On our way here, to the hospital, you kept mumbling 'Tony' so then, I knew it was you. Now thats all I know. So that's why Im here!" I giggled at that last part. I also thanked him for telling me.

Then Aliza came to me. "Ok. So now let mw explain what I know." I nodded. "Alright. So I was at the bar talking with Austin. After he left, I went outside for a phone call. I hear screaming and I decided to see what happened. When I saw you being attacked I immediatly tried to help. So when he saw me, he uh pushed me and broke my phone so I couldn't call the police. He took off running and so I went to pick you up. So when I tried carrying you, you fell, or we. Thats when Austin came and helped. You kept mumbling 'Tony' and so yea. That's all I know. " I thanked her and turned my attention to the other guys.

'So um wheres David?' I wrote.
"Why do you want to know?" Mike asked. What does he mean? Why is my abusive boyfriend not here? I mean, yeah, Im scared because well, he's David. But he is my boyfriend. I love him. Right?

"He is somewhere. You dont go out with him anymore." WHAT? HOW DID I BECOME FREE FROM HIM? WAIT! HOW COME IM STILL ALIVE!? WHAT IF HE FINDS ME! I began to panic.
"Hey calm down! It's ok. It's ok. He wont hurt you anymore. We are here for you. Don't worry. It's ok." Vic tried calming me down. But what if it wont be ok? What if he hurts me?

"Why? How did it happen? For how long? Have I been... Free.?" I mouthed. Vic understood what I was saying so I didn't write. "It's been about a week. We were in a bar when we saw you come in with him. He beat you until you were unconscious and so Tony grabbed him and beat him up. He saved you. You were knocked out a day or two but it was good. Speaking of Tony, let me get him out." He walked away from me and to the door, once again.

So I dont have to live with him anymore? Where do I live now though?

I called Aliza over, 'Call the doctor for me?' I wrote. She nodded and left. A few minutes later she came back with my doctor.

I asked him if I could possibly get my memory back. Luckily, he said it was a possibility but to not get my hopes up. I slowly nodded and he left.
I didn't notice I was crying until I felt a pair of arms hug me to their chest. "Shh. Its ok love. Its ok. Im glad your awake." I was familiar with the voice and body but I didnt know who it was. I looked up and Tony was looking down at me, tears in his eyes. I couldnt help but hug back and when I did, I felt weird. I had this weird feeling in ny stomach that I was scared of. In his arms, I felt safe. Like nothing bad can happen. What is this feeling? I dont know but Im scared. "Tony" I mouthed against his chest. He pulled back and looked at me. I looked into his eyes. They were so beautiful. Those beautiful big brown eyes. It made my stomach do flip flops. Vic cleared his throat making Tony let go and step back. He smiled at me.