Welcome t-...oh, sleep panick?

Tommorrow, I'm updating Without You
There Is No Me. Okay, enjoy your reading.

Picture: The Pierce The Veils.... baaaa

~Jaime~

Driving in a car with Mike right now isn't great. As suspected, he kept mentioning some pretty embarrasing shit. Joey would laugh so hard and so would Marahlen but me, I just wish I was in a dark hole.

"Have I told you Jaime had to wear an eyepatch for a week in the fifth grade?!" Mike said. Ohh nooo. The girls laughed and said, "Really?!" In unison. My face was burning up and I let out a small chuckle. "Yeah, my brother hit me.... with the belt.... in my eye.." I said slowly and hesitantly. They burst out laughing and I laugh a little too.

I pull into the driveway of our two story dark home just as Mike was about to tell them about a time I fell on my face. "We are here!" I shouted, cutting Mike off. "Already?" Mike said, giggling. I rolled my eyes and got out.

"Wow... it's beautiful.." the girls said. Mike and I smirked. "Lets go girls!" I said putting my arm around Joey, Mike copied my moves with Marahlen and we walked towards the door.

Our house is a big beautiful dark brown two story house with black trimmings. The garage holds four cars and the front and backyards are huge. We have a small little display out in front with flowers and trees and even a swinging chair between two neatly trimmed bushes. At night, we turn the lights on to reveal a magic wonderland that is just fucking awesome.

As for the backyard, it's designed like a park. When you first step foot out there, it feels like you're in a beautiful park. Lights hang above your head from trees making it have a cool view at night. Also, theres swinging chairs everywhere so you can chill and be calm. In front of one of the swinging chairs there's a small pond that gives it that more peaceful look.

When you walk further down, you're met with a empty field where we usually play soccer or something. After that, there is a small water fountain that also serves as a water source for the pool. The pool itself is great. At night, the lights on top give the pool an amazing look and so do the colored lights beneath.

It took us years to do this and save up for this but it was worth it. We mostly did this thinking of our parents. They would come sometimes and they like walking around so we wanted to give it a great relaxing mood.

"Its even spacious on the inside.." Joey whispered as we walked through the door. I chuckled. We are currently in the main hallway downstairs, it's a wide corrider that leads to a staircase and a giant living room. This is also why we got this house, so we can have kickass parties! I'm gonna be honest, this was a really really REALLY expensive house, but with the help of our parents, we managed to get it. So in total, about 9 people payed.

"Ladies! Who wants a tour?" Mike asks. They hoth squealed and jumped. Their faces suddenly filled with confusion as the sounds of beeps were heard. Mike noticed and decided to take their minds off that by starting his tour. "Alright, If you come over here, y-" Mike was cut off by the sound of screaming. It sounded like....Tony? Mike and I looked at each other.

I quickly dragged the girls to the living room as Mike raced upstairs.

~Mike~

I was in the midst of my tour when I heard the sound of panicked screaming. It wasn't really words, it was like a muffled statement that was clear.....?

I raced upstairs and waited for another noise besides the beeps from Maryjane's machines. After a couple of seconds, there was a loud muffled voice shouting, 'no'. I recognized the voice as Tony's and I immediately bolted for Maryjane's room knowing he's always there.

I stepped inside, not bothering to knock or closing the door once I've entered. I looked aroumd and stopped once I found Tony shaking and breathing heavily in his sleep, muttering screeching noises. His hand gripped Maryjane's tighly as his head rested next to her. Tears were running down his face as he shook violently.

I ran to him and started to tap him but all I got were low murmurs followed by a scream of no.

I panicked and started to shake him hard. He mumbled more things before letting out one final shout. His eyes shot opened and he looked around fast and out of breath, panicking. I still shook him furiously.

"Tony are you ok?" He looked at me panicked. "Dude, you were screaming in your sleep. I got scared." I finished. He nodded slowly and whispered, "Yea." He doesn't look okay though. He sniffled, tears ran down his cheeks. Poor broken turtle...

"Ton-" he cut me off. Slowly and barely audible, he said, "Leave...please.." I hesitantly nodded and left. I turned around before I closed the door and saw Tony mutter the word 'I" before sobbing into her side.

I closed the door and sighed. The only things I heard were Tony's sobs and Maryjane's machines. I rested against the wall just thinking about the past months.

Tony is really into her, heck, probably even loves her but doesn't even know. Love is a strong word though, it's not just some word you throw around. I could tell Tony loves her because of the way he cares for her and never leaves her. I mean, we love her yeah but as a sister. Tony loves her as... something more. I've known that tony likes her but I'm starting to believe he's in love with her.

I sound so much like Vic right now. What have I done to myself? Where is Mikey Whiskey Hands! Im the flirty guy who never talks about this stuff! Okay... I'm stupid...

"Mike?" I turned around to look at Jaime at the end of the stair case. He looked worrried. I sighed and ran my hand down my face.

I paced for a second before going down to talk to Jaime. "What happened? " I explained to him what happened and what I think Tony feels. He thought for a moment before reaponding. "Probably... but love is a strong feeling Mike... can't just throw it around." I nodded and sighed. "I mean, just look at the way he acts. He is clearly in love with her Hi-Me." He nodded. "I need to tell Jaxin to come... he could probably talk to him.."
Tommorrow, I update WYTINM.... and the chapter will be all in Tony's pov..... c:
Without You There Is No Me-Saturday
A Milliom Waves- Friday