Searching.

Sorry! I kinda did this in a hurry. So i apoligize for the short shitty filler chapter.
Love you guys,
Mj
~Tony~
I noticed her eyes were beginning to fill with tears as those girls said all those mean and rude and also, untrue things of her. I mean what kind of fans are they! I don't even think they really listen or understand our music. After i told them to leave, they turned their attention back to Jane. Before they could get past their first word, she took off.

"MARYJANE! WAIT!"
"MARY! MARY" We shouted as we tried to stop her, i started to chase after her, the rude girls laughing. I looked all over but i couldn't find her. Were could have she gone? Hopefully she didnt leave the mall. How far could've she gone? Oh god, all these questions were running through my head. I was so worried for her, i couldn't find her anywhere. I started to shout her name, hoping for an answer, but i got nothing. All i got were stares from people, i could care less though, all i want is for Maryjane to come back to me. I need for her to come back to me.

~Vic~
After Tony took off to look for Mary, we were stuck with the absolutely rude girls. They just kept smiling at us as if they did nothing wrong. Im so sick and tired of them, why were they still here? I mean, i love our fans but these girls? They weren't fans at all.

"I can't believe this. Lets go guys." They did as they were told and we began to leave the tables. "Were could have she gone? " asked Jaime. "I dont know man. Ugh. Uh.. Jaime, go leave the bags and stuff at the bus, me and Mike will call Tony and look for Mary." I felt bad having Jaime carry all the things back but he can manage. Like i mean, we cant just leave all of this here.

Jaime did as he was told and started to leave with all the bags and stuff. Mike and I started to go towards where Tony and Mary ran. We looked for them everywhere but we had no luck. I quickly dialed Tony's number and waited for him to pick up. By the third ring, he answered.
'Vic? Have you found her? "
'No sorry man, have you?'
'ugh. No. Im really worried. Where do you think she is?'
'i honestly dont know dude. Uh, do you think she left the mall?'
'i hope not, but lets look anyways.'
'alright.have you tried calling her?'
'im gonna right now.'
'aight, call me as soon as you know something. Ok? Bye Turtle."
'bye.'
I turned to Mike, a look on his face saying 'so, what did he say?' I told him what me and Tony discussed and soon enough, we made our way outside to look for the one girl we were all concerned about.

~Tony~
As soon as i got off the phone with Vic, i called Maryjane. With my luck, i got no answer. I tried alot more times but i still couldn't get a hold of her.

I made my way out the mall and started searching for her in the nearby streets. I shouted her name and looked in every store and every place but she didnt show up anywhere. It was getting late and she hasn't shown up.

As i turned the corner, i noticed a club nearby and drunks surrounding it. Oh god. All these thoughts flooded my head like poison in my veins. What if she came near here and something happened to her? What if, what if... i have to check there i have to.

Just before i could begin to walk again, i received an incoming call.
'Hey vic! Have you heard anything?'
' no. Ima have to cancel todays show because i dont know if we'll find her in time. Uh were are you by the way?'
' ugh. Really. I mean ok but im near a club, its called Tequila Night Club. '
' Aight. Well call me if you have anything. Bye Tone. '
'bye vic.'
Once i hung up, i made my way towards the club. As i neared an alley way, something red caught my eye. There, on the floor, was a pool of blood. When i got closer, my eyes began to water and i let them fall freely once i held the item in my hand.

In my hand was Maryjanes beanie, soaked in blood.