The talk..

Sorry for the late updating, I've been really really busy xc.
ALSO I APOLIGIZE FOR BREAKING ONE FUCKING DAY INTO NUMEROUS CHAPTERS. I SUCK AT THIS, IM TRYING TO FIT MORE INTO ONE CHAPTER. I PROMISE THE NEXT CHAPTER IS ON THE PARTY AND THE END OF THAT DAY! ALSO IM SORRY FOR THIS LONG ASS BOOK AND THE FACT THAT EVERYTHING TAKES TOO LONG. I SUCK AT THIS BUT I SWEAR ILL MAKE IT BETTER. OKAY IM DONE.
Enjoy c:
~Vic~

“Im sorry, but are you fucking insane?!" I said, throwing my arms in the air to create the affect. I continued to talk but Jaime cut me off. “Do you know lo-"

“We get it! We get it! 'Love isnt just a word you can throw aroumd blah blah blah!'" He said, immitating a squeaky voice. “Giraffe here already got all 'serious in love' type of shit." he continued, glaring at Mike.

“Hey! My neck is not long! And I did not get all.... serious in love and shit! I was... being smart!" Mike responded, poiting and waving his arms as he talked towards Jaime.

“You are pretty tall."

“Yeah, but that doesnt mean I have a long neck!"

“But giraffes are tall."

“Guys! Back on subject!" I said. They looked towards me and nodded their heads. I rolled my eyes and gestured for them to continue.

“Ok, Vic, we know you are a serious person who thinks stuff like this doesn't just happen like this. Especially since Maryjane is in a comma," I nodded. “But I mean, look at the way he acts. He never wants to leave her alone! Look at the way he looks at her, or the the fact that he talks to her everyday, how much he cares for her, how he is always smiling around her, at any thought of her. Like he doesn't imagine a world without her. Like he cant live without her." Jaime finished.

I bowed my head down. Is he really in love with her? Tony hasn't even known her for so long. I don't think he's known her background story or known more about her. We only know things like her birthday, age, name, her personality, things like that. We dont really know much about her. Her background, what made her parents leave her, who made her the person she is, where she grew up or schools she attended.

“Isn't that what you said Vic? That love is when you can't imagine breathing without the other person. When you always think of them or the sparkle in your eyes when you look at them. How you care for them immensely. Not wanting to spend one single second away from them because you're scared you'll lose a precious moment in life." He finished, placing his hand on my shoulder.

I looked up at Jaime. Is Tony really in love with her?

I got out of his grasp and paced around. Placing my hands on my head, I said, “But what if h-he just thinks that? What if-"

“What if what huh? What if it's not actually love? Vic, this is the first time I've ever seen Tony like this! Happy. Never ever have I seen him look at someone like that. Just please Vic, think about it." Jaime said, looking at me with a pleading voice.

I looked at him for a second before he left. Mike followed his actions and they hoth headed into the living room.

I sighed and walked towards the staircase. As I got near the bottom steps, I took a glance towards the living room. I squinted my eyes a bit to make sure I wasnt imagening the blob of bright red.... hair?

I shook the thought from my head and shrugged, walking upstairs. I got to the top and heard nothing. Not a single noise, besides the beeps of course.

I continued to walk but stopped at the only open door, revealing light coming from the window within the room. I turned my head slowly and stared with saddened eyes at what I was seeing.