Messages.

~Tony~

I sat here, playing videogames again. Today's choice is Call Of Duty Black Ops II. I gotta say, this is one of my favorite games, not only because it's great but also because this is Maryjanes favorite as well. I know, I know, you might think im obsessed with her but I'm not. I just really like her and I cant wait until she wakes up.

Anyways, I was in the middle of a Free-For-All on the map Carrier when Mike shouted for me. "Tony! Start getting stuff prepared! Vic is going to pick up Aliza and Jaime and I are going to the store!" I sighed and left the lobby. "Ok!"

I got up and turned off the PlayStation, heading downstairs afterward. I found Mike on his phone while Vic fixed his hair, Jaime was nowhere. "Where is Jaime?" I asked. A sound of a toilet flushing answered my question. "Right here baby!" He shouted as he ran out the restoom. He began to walk towards me with open arms. "Ew Jaime, did you even wash your hands?" He shook his head, chuckling. "Go wash your hands you fucktard!" Vic shouted. "Awe, come on Vic. You know you like me dirty." Jaime said in a sexual tone. Fuenciado is real guys!

"Ew no. Im going to pick up Aliza. See you guys later!" Vic shouted, chuckling as he walked through the door. I turned my head to face Jaime, only to find him frowning. "Whats wrong Jaime? Rejected again by the short Fuentes?" I asked. He glared at me. "Come on Mike, lets go before I smash Turtles face in with my fist." He dragged Mike out the house, leaving me laughing alone.

Well it's time to cook. I thought to myself as I made my way to the kitchen. What to cook. Hmm. Cristian likes spaghetti so I will do some of that. Some burgers and hotdogs. But before I cook, I need to clean! Lets see, Upstairs first!

I quickly made my way upstairs and started cleaning the very last room at the end of the hallway which was a closet. Theres wasn't much to clean so it only took me about 10 minutes. Then I did Vic, Mike's and Jaime's room along with their bathrooms, leaving out the closets. Then I did the guestroom and my room along with my bathroom and closet. And finally the last room for upstairs was Maryjane's room.

I decided on cleaning the basic part of the room first which was the floor. I gathered all the clothes and sorted them out on what is clean and what is dirty. After was done, I picked up all the trash and threw it in a trash can. Finally, I picked up the cables that were on the floor and placed them neatly in the drawers underneath the TV.There, the floor is clean.

Next, I did Maryjanes bed. I sorta worked around her since she was on the bed so in the end, it didn't even look like I made it nice. I also fixed the wires and such that were attached to her and a machine so it would look neat and not out place.

Lastly, I decided to actually unpack her clothing and put it in the closets and the stuff for the bathroom would go in there. I know what you're thinking, Why is her stuff still packed? Well you see, since she wasnt going to be moving or anything, we decided on just leaving the stuff in suitcases and leaving them in a corner. And also because, we were too lazy to do everything.

I started with the suitcase which held all the clothes she has which weren't much. It only held about 24 items of clothing. After I was done placing the clothes in the closet, I started to unpack the duffel bag. I sat on the floor as I unpacked all the items and placed them on the floor.

The bag held three pouches, a travel packaged toothbrush, a bag filled with I'm guessing socks, three pairs of vans, lotions, perfumes, shampoo, conditioner, and a wallet.

Just to make sure, I checked all the pouches and stuff to see what it contained. One pouch held a variety of makeup, the other held hairties and bobby pins and such and the last one held shaving razors and uh well... lady things... The bag did contain socks and lastly, I checked the wallet.