Those Eyes.

~Maryjane~
I wasnt in front of the bus. I was on my front lawn.

I looked around but the street was vacant. I heard laughter. Evil. Laughter. I covered my ears. "shutup!" I screamed. The evil laughter hurted my ears. "STOP IT!" I shouted . I started panicking. Everything, was spinning. I was so scared. I stumbled down. Sobbing. I pulled my knees to my chest and cried while my hands covered my ears. The laughter continued. "please. Stop. Please." I muttered. The laughter quickly stopped.

I stopped sobbing. Uncovered my ears and stood up slowly. The door from my house opened. David slowly walked out. His fist clenched. He had a evil look on his face. I started crying softly. "no." I whispered.
I closed my eyes and i felt better. Once i opened my eyes, i noticed i was on the same rooftop as before.

I looked around but there was nothing. The sun was getting brighter and i looked up. The guy from the bar, he was looking down at me, with saddened brown eyes. I could get lost in those beautiful eyes. He began to whisper something. "Please dont ever go away. I promise not to let that bastard or anyone else hurt you. Please. I need you."
He started to sobbing softly. It killed me to see him cry. But why does he care so much? Why would anyone care for me? A tear fell from his eye and landed on my right cheek.

Thats when i really opened my eyes.
---------
I woke up in an unfamiliar place. The guy from the bar was looking at me. Tears in his eyes. I felt so broken. He was really sad. I saw it in eyes. Those beautiful brown eyes.

He looked at me with relief in his eyes. Tears slowing down. He suddently hugged me tightly and whispered those words in my ear. "Please dont ever go away. I promise not to let that bastard or anyone else hurt you. Please. I need you." I hugged him back instantly, sobbing into his shoulder.

I dont know why, but, he made me feel better. like i was safe in his arms. Like i can be protected. He really cared for me. I feel like a giant hole has just filled up because of him. I want him. I need him too.
"Thank you so much. I need you too. I feel safe with you. Dont leave me. Dont let go." I muttered in his ear. Crying louder. I never wanted to let him go. And hr doesnt either because i felt him hug me tighter.

"OW! FUCK!" i screamed as pain shot through my eyes. I just remembered i had my contacts in. The guy flinched and slowly let me go.

"im sorry! Did i hurt you!? Oh my god im so so sorry!" He said, crying some more. It broke me looking at him crying. I want to take those tears away , make him feel better.

"NO! no not at all. Its just these contacts are killing me. God they hurt." I replied quickly. He looked at me with a relieved expression.

I quickly took off my contacts and put them in the container. When i looked up, he stared at me. At my eyes.
What was he thinking? God he probably thinks everything about me is fake! Im a failure.

~Tony~

I watched as she took off her contacts. I wondered why she would use contacts? I wondered what her eyes actually looked like.

I saw her place the contacts in their container and look at me. A questioning look in her eyes.

She was even more stunning. Those beautiful light brown eyes. So, so amazing. I could get lost in them. Those eyes are so captivating. She didnt need contacts. Why did she use them anyways? She is beautiful the way she is.

She turned away with a saddened look in her eyes. I feel the guys' looking at us , studying us. I took her chin and made her look at me. Her eyes looked as if she was about cry. But why?

"You're so beautiful." I told her. I watched as she looked at me with a look on her face that i couldnt describe. She looked shocked. Tears began to fall. I was broken. I cant stand seeing her cry.

I pulled her into a tight hug. "Dont cry gorgeous. I hate to see you cry. It breaks me. Please dont cry." I said as i began to cry myself. Its the truth. I dont want her to cry, i feel like im gonna die inside.

"Nobody has ever told me im beautiful before." She whispered. I was shocked. How can somebody not notice how beautiful she is!?

I heard Vic whisper something. I turned to see the guys. They had a shocked look on theur face. Im sure they were surprised to hear her say that.

I looked at the girl sitting in front of me. "Listen. You are the most beautiful girl i have ever seen. It hurts me alot to see you cry and i, i just dont want to see you broken. It tears me apart!" I said,pulling her into another tight hug, sobbing.

She began to cry harder as she held me tight. "You need some rest, we'll uh figure things out tommorrow." Vic said. I let go of her, grabbing her hands,and she whispered, "Please dont let me go." I nodded wiping tears from her cheeks.

"She will sleep with me guys, dont worry."
They nodded and we made our way to the bunks. "Thats my bunk ill right there." I said as Vic taped my shoulder.She nodded and made her way to the bunk.

"You alright Tone?" Vic asked. I nodded and headed towards my bunk. "You dont mind me slreping in only boxers right? Its 'cos i always sleep like that." I said. "No, its fine." She said chuckling. I smiled widely and striped down to my boxers.

After she got in the bunk, i got in myself. We got under the covers and she flipped over so she was facing me. I snuggled close to hug, my arms around her waist and ber head against my chest.

She started to trace my tattoos on my neck and chest. That sent shivers throughout my body. Her touch makes me feel so, idontknow. I kissed her head and closed my eyes.

Im glad i met her. Im glad i saved her. She means alot to me even though i just met her. "Goodnight love." I whispered as i started to drift off to sleep.