Llamas and Presents

IM SORRY ABOUT GOING GHOST, HERE IS TWO CHAPTERS AND A GIANT CHAPTER ON MY OTHER BOOK- Its a total of 11330 words. Its all for you! Love you.

P.s. I noticed my other book doesn't get much attentuon...... please read it. It's a Tony Perry Fanfiction as well, just that it has a twist..... please read it, I will be forever gratefull. Thank you, love you.

~Aliza~

Oh....my....god.... It's my birthday! Im officially 26 now, on October 18! Fuck, it's Monday and Mondays suck but not this Monday, cos' it's my birthday!

I can't wait for my interview today, I'm being interviewed today for a spot at Saige tattoo. Yes, I want to work as a tattoo artist and I was lucky to find a place where they were hiring. Saige Tattoo is a little place two streets away in a plaza where there were clothing stores and stuff like that around. It's a small place but there is a good quantity of people that go.

The people who work there seem pretty nice from what I've seen. The day I went to check the place out there was two guys and two girls who were extremely nice and cool.

Anyways, this past week VIc has been writting for a new album, Tony has been working from Maryjane's room, and Jaime and Mike have done the same. Tony though, has been distant and depressed, always in her room and avoiding everyone. I understand though, Vic told me what happened.

I slept over since Vic told me he wanted me to be here in the morning with them. I spend most days here anyways. I'm currently going downstairs since Vic called for me to go down. He says he made me a 'special breakfast' but I bet it's just McDonald's. Tony is showering and so is Jaime, Mike is still asleep. So that leaves me and Vic downstairs.

"Hey beautiful." He said once I entered the kitchen. The smell of delicious pancakes filled my nose. "Hey sexican." I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned in for a kiss.

His arms snaked around my waist and pulled me closer, kissing me harder. I giggled as I pulled away. "Happy birthday baby." He said as we sat down. "Thank you Vicky"

As I ate the delicious meal of Pancakes, bacon, eggs, biscuits and juice, I noticed Vic looking at me, observing me. "What?" I asked. "You're just so beautiful, even when in pyjamas, without makeup." He chuckled. I blushed and looked down at my pyjamas. I'm wearing a soft long sleeved grey shirt with colorful Mickey Mouse pyjama bottoms.

I chuckled and replied with a "Shutup." He smiled as I finished my meal and wash my dishes. "What are we doing today?" I asked. "That's for me to know and you to find out." He said as he kissed my cheek. I pouted, "I don't like surprises." He chuckled. "By the way, I have my interview at 3:45 so we have a good five and a half hours to kill."

Once I finished doing what I needed to do in here, I ran upstairs to get ready. Today, I'm getting a bit, 'pretty' since it's my birthday.

I decided to go with a semi-long sleeved black dress that goes beneath the knee. With that, I put on some black lace Toms and a silver Avenged Sevenfold bracelet. As for my hair, I made it wavy, it grew longer so it's now a few centimeters below my collarbone. Lastly, I did light makeup and slid on a black ring in my newly pierced eyebrow.

Now with that, I am done getting ready, and yes, I showered earlier, I just placed on pyjamas because I was lazy. Llamas are lazy, it's not my fault.

Once I was satisfied, I walked downstairs where there was a handsome Vic is a black button up shirt and black skinny jeans with black Vans. With further investigation, I saw Tony, Jaime, and Mike in the kitchen.

"Wow, just when I thought you couldn't get any more beautiful." I smiled and engulfed Vuc in a tight hug. "I think you're missing one thing though." He whispered in my ear.