Smile

I APOLIGIZE FOR NOT UPDATING YESTERDAY!
Sorry for all the pov changing!
picture, Eh idunno.... xD. Oh sooo adorable Tony!
~Vic~

Am I dreaming? Because if I am, that would suck major balls and I would have to die when I wake up. Ugh, this better be real. Maybe if I pinch myself.....

Ouch! Ok........ "Ah Vic are you ok? Why did you pinch yourself? ....hello! Aliza to Vic!" I snapped out my thoughts and looked at her, her hand waving in my face.

"Huh?" Im confused... "You zoned out.... do I need to drive?" She said with furrowed eyebrows and a smile. I slowly nodded. I can't drive if I'm like this. D-did that just happen?

We switched seats, she got to my door before I could take of my seatbelt. I was processed everything slowly. Once I was in the passenger seat, I let the question out. "D-did that really..." she looked at me and giggled. "What?" The engine turned on and llama started driving.

Did we just kiss and did I just ask her out? Did I really do that? Is this real life? Is she actually my girlfriend? "Are you my... girlfriend?" I asked. She giggled again and nodded. My eyes widened. "Cool...." I said, obviously amazed.

"I-I cant believe it..." Llama looked at me and smiled, "What?" I shook my head. "I'm not a chicken?! Woah..." she bursted out laughing. "Of course not! Probably...maybe...." she giggled.

"Amazing, I'm dating the amazing Aliza the Llama!" I shouted as I fist pumped. We laughed as she said, "And I'm dating the amazing Monkey man!"

«-»

We pulled into the driveway, laughing our asses off. Aliza just finished her story about how she failed at dying her hair purple and instead, it came out a dark blue. "And then my friend Loida was trying to do everything to prevent me from seeing ny hair and she ended up tripping and falling of her face in the bathtub." She finished. "There was blood and purple everywhere! On her face and on the tub!" She added. I burat out laughing. "Ah, she had a broken nose though...."

I watched as she laughed happily at the memory. I watched until she finished and faced me. "What?" She said smiling, pink started to appear. "You're so beautiful.." I whispered with a smile. Her face turned a bright red as she turned away to open the door. She stepped out and shut the door.

I sighed and chuckled softly before getting out myself. She was halfway down the path once I got out. I ran to her and flipped her around. "Aliza..." she looked at me with sad eyes. Why is she like this? "Aliza... you are the most beautiful girl ever... inside and out...." I whispered to her, pulling our bodies closer together.

She looked away as she frowned. What...A tear slipped out. "No I'm not Vic...." she said slowly. "Baby, yes you are." She shook her head. "Vic... I..." I stopped her and just hugged her tight. "Shhh it's ok." I kissed her head.

We pulled back and I looked into her eyes before kissing her.

~Aliza~

You liar... liar...liar....liar....liar! You're lying to him! He doesn't know you keep this secret! He doesn't know you're a liar... you're a liar. Nobody likes liars. Everybody hates liars. You're a lying prick.

I pulled back from our kiss. I can't help but feel guilty, I've kept secrets from everybody and they dont know it. It's like I'm stabbing them in the back. I can't live like this. "Vic, I-I need to go somewhere.... I'll be back later." I said. He looked at me with worry.

"Please" I whispered. He sighed and nodded. I quickly got out his grasp and ran away from their house. "Wait! Take ny car!" Vic shouted. I turned around and shouted back. "I can walk!"