IMPORTANT A/N + TRAILER PLEASE READ

Hey everyone!

So I wrote this all out earlier, and then came back online to find that it had dissapeared. So I'm going to try posting it again and see what happens.

Firstly, I'm sure you all know that I'm going to make a sequel for this book, it might even turn into a trilogy, and I've got lots of drama  and ideas planned for that, so I really hope that you will all stick with this story for that!

I was also thinking that, seeing as you've stuck with the story this far, you must at least think that its a decent book. Therefore I was wondering if you could maybe recommend it to a couple of your friends, whether they are people you met through wattpad or people you have actually met, because I would love to get the reads up on this story before I start the next book! Also, remembering to vote and comment really helps as when people look at your profile, they can see your recent votes and comments, so that helps to get my work out ther as well!

I would also love to get some kind of friendly debate going on in the comments on this story, and I'm really interested to know what you're all thinking (Y/N) should do, so just comment who you want her to end up with, maybe give a reason or what you think she should do next. I read every comment that I get and I've been changing my story plans around a lot based on the feedback I've gotten through PMs and the comments, so it really does make a difference.

I'd also like to show you the trailer for this story!  Yes, I finally got one. It was made by @LittleMissKL and I would definately recommend her to you, she got it done very quickly and to an extremely high standard. The trailer is at the side if you want to watch it!

I've dedicated this A/N to her, and the next chapter will be too as this doesn't count as a proper update. I will put a link to where you can request a trailer from her in the comments, so if you or anyone you know is looking for a trailer, then be sure to ask her!

Finally I'd like to thank you for reading and showing an interest in my writing! I really can't describe how amazing it feels to know that people are reading my work and giving me feedback and supporting the story, so thank you to each and every one of you!

Lucy xxx