Chapter 15

This is quite a long chapter for me, I think it might be the longest one yet!!! Anyway, something very important happens so I won't hold you up today!!!

Lucy xx

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

I was in the nude shift dress, with some sparkly heels I had also bought while we were out and Tally had just finished perfectly curling my hair, which cascaded in glossy waves past my shoulders. 

"Do you think this looks cute?" I asked her. She was wearing a cream collared shirt with pearls on it and a gold skater style skirt. She looked amazing, as usual.

"You look gorgeous, now stop worrying!" She smiled.

"But-"

"Shh," she interrupted me. "Zayn wouldn't care if you turned up in a bin liner, he thinks the world of you, it's obvious!"

"Oh, I just thought! What did you do with Louis last night? Niall told me you both went outside," I giggled.

"We didn't do anything, I swear. We only talked," she paused. "He did talk a bit about Eleanor, I think he misses her."

I looked at Tally. She looked so down, clearly thinking that she could never be good enough for Louis. I hugged her sympathetically.

"Babe, we're both in the same place!" I wrapped my arms around her and we hugged tightly. "Louis thinks you're gorgeous and funny and sweet, you've just got to give him time, ok?"

"Yeah," Tally sniffed. "Thanks for being here for me."

"You're always here for me!" I said. "Let's go down to the lobby and meet up with the boys, hmm? We don't want to be wasting precious time!" 

Tally laughed. "Ok, let's go and show them what we've got!"

.

.

.

"Wow! This place looks great!" I exclaimed as the minibus drew up outside the club. I could already hear the low, steady thump of the bass line.

"Yay! I'm so excited. We haven't done any partying since my birthday in April!" Laughed Tally.

"An experience I never want to relive!" I added.

"Why not?" Niall asked innocently.

"Let's just say she got a little bit drunk and leave it at that!" Tally said.

"Which is why I'll be controlling what I drink tonight!" I explained.

"Oh, not even for a cute, Irish guy?" Niall begged.

"Not even for a cute, Irish guy!" I replied, and everyone else laughed at him.

Liam and Harry ran off to get us somewhere to sit, and the rest of us walked slowly into the club. The whole place was vibrating and full of life – it was incredible!

"Woah! It's absolutely packed in here!" Louis shouted over the loud music.

"Where are Harry and Liam?" Zayn asked.

We all scanned the crowds for a moment. 

"There they are!" I shouted, spotting Harry's wild curls. 

Tally, Louis, Zayn, Niall and I pushed our way through the crowds towards Liam and Harry. They'd managed to get us some seats in a corner of the room that were out of the way. We all squeezed in around the table, me in-between Niall and Zayn.