Chapter 7

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

Zayn and I chatted all the way to the water park. The minibus pulled up in the car park and we all clambered out, clutching bags with piles of multi-coloured towels in them. 

The water park looked like so much fun! There were tons of brightly coloured slides in every shade of the rainbow, that twisted and turned in all different directions, and some that just plummeted straight into the ground from what seemed like miles up.

We hurriedly paid to go in. I glanced up at Zayn, who was biting his lip in a way that I found very attractive.

"Hey, it's okay. You'll be fine, I'll help you!" I reassured him. 

Zayn swallowed. "Thanks. I'm sure it'll be fun once we're in the pool!"

We walked through the entrance and saw a massive stand selling everything you could ever need when you go swimming! 

"Let's buy some floaties!" Squealed Harry excitably. 

We walked over to the stand and peered at the items on display.

"Look! It's a massive rubber ring!" Tally ran over to a huge, black rubber ring, which could've easily fit us all in! 

"Wow! You have good eye for quality!" Louis remarked. "How much is it?"

"Um..." Tally scanned the label. "Oh no! It's €30! That's a bit expensive!" She sounded really disappointed.

"Hey, it's okay. I've got plenty of money. I'll buy it!" Louis smiled at her.

"Are you sure? It seems like a bit of a waste of money." Tally said hopefully.

"Anything for my girl!" Louis kissed her quickly on the cheek before walking over to the till to pay for it. 

I giggled at Tally, who was staring at me with her mouth open in shock. 

"I told you so!" I mouthed at her, giggling.

"Is there anything else we want from here?" Liam asked.

"I think we should all get some goggles!" Laughed Niall.

"Why? They're hideous!" I giggled.

"Exactly!" Niall grabbed 7 pairs off of the shelf and paid for them.

"You okay?" I asked Zayn.

"Let's do this!" He grinned.

This was going to be so much fun!

.

.

.

.

.

"Why don't we start off teaching you to swim in the little pool first, and then we can go on to the main pool?" I asked Zayn.

"Really? Swimming isn't that hard, is it? I mean, you just splash about a bit and that's pretty much it, isn't it?" Zayn whined.

"Okay," I shrugged, and then put on a patronising voice. "As long as you're sure you can cope with it."

"Go away!" Laughed Zayn.

"Come on then Tally; let’s go to the changing room." I grabbed Tally's arm, yanking her away from Louis.

"Fine," she sighed, waving flirtily at Louis.

We got into the changing room and quickly stripped down to our bikinis, then paused for a moment to pull a few poses in front of the mirror.