IMPORTANT A/N PLEASE READ + TRAILER

Hey everyone!

So I'm sorry if I got you all excited because you thought that this was an update. I'm working on the next chapter and it will be posted as soon as the last target is reached.

As I think I've already said, this book will be finishing soon. I'm not sure exactly how many more chapters we've got, but it will probably finish at around Chapter 40.

I've also said that there will be a sequel, and this might even turn into a trilogy! It will be even more dramatic and exciting, I've got some ideas prepared for you, as the story is far from over yet, so I really hope that you'll all continue reading that!

So I thought that seeing as you've read this much, you must at least think that this book is decent! All I'm asking is that you recommend this book to a couple of friends, whether they're Wattpad friends or other Directioners that you know, add it to your reading list if you haven't already or re-add it (delete it from your reading list and add it again) so that its at the top! I just really want to get the reads up before I start with the next book!

Also, I finally got a Trailer for this book! I'll try and link it to the side so that you can watch it in a minute. I'm so happy with the way it turned out, its perfect. A huge thanks to @LittleMissKL who made it for me, I would definately recommend her as she got it done really fast and to a high quality. I'll post a link to her and to where you can request one of her trailers in the comments.

I've dedicated this to her, but I'll also dedicate the next chapter to her seeing as this isn't even a proper chapter.

Oh, and one last thing! I really want to start a debate about who YOU think she should end up with. There won't be a definite decision for a long time yet, but I'm really interested to know what you're all thinking! So comment here and on the other chapters who you think she should be with, what you think she should do etc.

Thanks again for all of the amazing support from all of you, it means a lot to read your feedback. If you ever want to talk, then you know where I am!

Lucy xxx