Chapter 16

Hey guys!!! Sorry I haven't updated for a few days, I don't actually have an excuse, I just haven't.

I got the Where We Are tickets so I'm happy and now that it's the holidays I've been writing quite a lot and coming up with more ideas. 

Anyway, thanks for reading guys!!! :)

Lucy xx

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

I woke up. Pale light was filtering through the chiffon curtains and the room was lit in a half-light. I frowned. What had happened last night? I remembered getting to the club, and dancing with Zayn, and then... Had we kissed? Yes, I was pretty sure we had, but I couldn't remember anything else.

I rolled over, and froze. Zayn was lying next to me, in bed. He was fast asleep. What had happened between me and him last night? I suddenly remembered my embarrassing declaration of love, our chat, a few more kisses, and then nothing. It was all just a blank.

I looked over at the other bed. It was empty. Tally clearly hadn't slept in our room last night, but right now, her whereabouts were the least of my worries. What if Zayn and I had done something last night? I needed to know.

"Zayn!" I hissed, shaking him by the shoulder. "Zayn, wake up!"

"Huh?" He slowly opened his eyes. "Oh! Hey baby." He leaned in and kissed me softly.

I pulled away, and bit my lip. "Zayn, did we... you know... do anything last night?" 

"What? No, you just drank way too much, (y/n). It was really funny! But I wouldn't take advantage of a drunk girl, you should know that!" He frowned at me.

"I'm sorry. I just thought that if you'd been drunk as well, then maybe..."

"Hey, I didn't have another drink all night. I was worried I'd let my guard down if I did!" Zayn laughed.

"Ok then. And Zayn, you know I really like you, but I've been completely put off, you know... it, ever since Dylan made me. You might have to wait a while for me to feel comfortable with the whole idea, and-"

"Babe, it doesn't matter. I've got you and that's all that's important!" Zayn grinned at me. He was so cute! "What time is it?"

I rolled back onto my side and looked at my clock. "It's just gone nine! You should really get back to your room, before Niall wakes up wondering where you are!"

"Hmm, yeah ok. I'll see you in a couple of hours, gorgeous. We're going to the beach today, which should be fun. I'll er... I'll see you later!" 

I got out of bed and walked over to the door with him. "Yeah. See you later, Zayny!" I giggled. Zayn put his hands on my waist and kissed me roughly yet passionately, making me feel dizzy and light-headed. I felt his stubble scrape against my skin and pulled away. I tapped his chin playfully. "You need to shave!" I laughed.

"Anything for you, baby!" He said, walking out of the door.

"See you later!" I smiled, giving him a short, but sweet kiss on the lips. I shut the door, leaned against it and squeezed my eyes shut. This was actually happening! I felt like the luckiest girl in the world!

.

.

.

.

It was quarter past nine. I was blow-drying my hair, dragging a brush through the tangled mess and trying to tame it, when Tally sauntered into our room.

"And where have you been, young lady?" I asked her, my tone stern, but unable to keep a smile off of my face.

"I just spent a night with Louis Tomlinson." She said simply, staring straight ahead of her. Then she looked at me, and squealed. "I just spent the night with Louis Tomlinson!" 

I don't know how I stopped myself from telling her that I had just spent the night with Zayn Malik, but somehow I refrained.

"How far did you go?" I giggled.

"Um, neither of us could remember last night!" She replied, biting her lip.

"Tall-ee!" I moaned. 

"Sorry! Anyway we're going to the beach today, and I have no idea what to wear!"

"I'll help you," I sighed. "As long as you help me!" 

"Of course!" Said Tally, hurrying over to my cupboard and flinging open the doors. "Now let's see..."

I chose an outfit for her; a pink, blue and white floral bikini, teamed with a cute white mini-dress and a tan belt, sandals with ribbons that you could tie all the way up your legs to your knee, a cute bird necklace and a little white and tan woven bracelet. 

"Done!" I called to Tally.

"Me too!" She replied.

She had laid out my outfit on my bed. It was a simple, black, one piece swimsuit with cut-outs on the side. She had chosen a baggy white vest top to go over it, and a black a-line skirt. She'd also picked out a necklace with a little infinity sign on it. It was a simple outfit, but it was perfect!

"I love it!" I giggled, running over and hugging her. "But where did you find that necklace? It's not mine!" 

"I bought it for you when we were out shopping yesterday!" Smiled Tally. "It's a present to say I'm sorry for not being very understanding about the whole Dylan thing!" 

"You didn't have to, but I love it!" I hugged her. "And you were already forgiven."

"Are you going to wear it then?" Tally asked hopefully. 

"Of course I am!"

As I said, it's not much more than a filler chapter so I'm sorry! But I might update again later if I have time. Don't forget to vote and comment - I'd like to know what you think I should do with this story, i.e. should it be sad, happy etc??? Thank you!!! :)