Chapter 21

Hello everyone!!!

Sorry I would have updated sooner, but then my internet crashed and I lost this whole chapter...

Anyway this chapter is dedicated to @sophie1D55 because she gave me some really sweet feedback on the last couple of chapters. Check out her imagines and request one, she did one for me and it was amazing!!!

I think that this chapter might be my new favourite even though it was so much hassle - there is a LOT of Harry in it!!!

Thank you so much for reading and giving me some amazing feedback guys. Love you <333

Lucy xxx

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

Tally and I were in our room. It was gone midnight, but neither of us were feeling tired. I was sat in my onesie, my headphones in, blasting Rock Me down my ears. I sighed and scrolled down my playlist, searching for some song that wasn't by One Direction. I just really wasn't in the mood to hear any more of Zayn's perfect vocals. 

I found Hero by Enrique Iglesias, one of my all-time favourite songs, and settled down into my soft pillow, closing my eyes.

"(Y/n)!" Tally yelled, pulling one of the headphones out of my ear. 

"What?" I hissed irritably, snatching it off of her and yanking out the other one.

Tally flinched away from me. "Sorry. I was just, um, going down to spend the night with Louis, and wasn't sure if you'd be alright on your own. It's just, you've been a bit distant since we got back, so I-"

"I'm sorry, Tally," I interrupted, feeling guilty about snapping at her. I paused, thinking about whether I would actually like some company or not. I wanted to tell someone about Zayn; I wanted advice. I couldn't tell Niall, and although I knew I could trust Liam, I had a feeling that I’d regret telling him. That left me with Harry. He'd been sweet to me all day, but only as a friend. No-one would think it was odd if I wanted to chill out with him tonight, I was sure. I sighed. "Can you send up Harry, please?" 

Tally's expression looked surprised, before she covered it up with a smile. "Oh, ok!" She grinned. I guess she'd been expecting me to ask for Zayn or Niall. She quickly grabbed a few things for the night, gave me a hug and rushed out of the room, clutching the keys to suite 209. I put my headphones back in and lay back down on my bed, listening to some more of my favourites that aren’t by One Direction, like Nothing Like Us by Justin Bieber and Iris by The Goo Goo Dolls . 

After about five minutes, Harry burst through the door, a huge smile plastered across his face.

"Sleepover time!" He yelled.

.

.

.

.

.

Harry and had I pushed the two single beds together so that there was enough room for both of us; I have no idea how Zayn and I fit in one last night. 

He lay down on his back, propping himself up on his elbows, and I lay on my stomach, resting my head on my arms. Harry bit his lip and frowned, creases forming on his forehead.

"What's up?" I asked him.

"(Y/n), do you fancy me?"

I laughed out loud, then covered my mouth when I saw the hurt look on Harry's face. "Sorry! I mean, you're really hot and everything, but you're more like the kind of guy I would be best friends with, not date!"