Chapter 8

Hey guys!!! I've been ill today so I've written quite a lot more and I've also planned out the whole of this book... and I have decided...

*DRUM ROLL*

*FANFARE*

There will be more than one book!!!(But I don't know how many yet)

I also need a name for Harry's girlfriend!!! So message me or comment your name, Country, eye colour, hair colour and personality!!! She won't be in the story until the second book, but her name does come up in this book so I REALLY need a name NOW!!!

Oh and that is a photo of Chloe Moretz at the side who is playing Tally. She's so pretty!!!

And don't forget to vote, comment what you think of the plot twist in this part (yes, now you've got to read it) and follow me!!!

Thank you guys I think I should shut up now hahaha... ;)

Lucy xxx

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

We were all sat at the side of the pool, eating fries, stretched out on towels and drying off in the sun. We had already been at the water park for three hours, but still hadn't gone on any of the slides! I'd had so much fun though, teaching Zayn to swim, messing about in the giant rubber ring, pulling poses in the goggles and having diving and splashing competitions. 

I delicately swirled a fry round in my blob of ketchup, before nibbling at the end. "These fries," I said between mouthfuls, "are pure perfection!" 

"Don't I know it!" Exclaimed Niall. "I don't think I got enough though."

"Really, Niall?" I said. "I mean, you've only had two large servings, and stolen half of mine!" 

He winked at me. "Don't lie, (y/n). It's what you love about me!"

"I swear that the media makes out that Harry's the cocky one, not you!" I grinned and rolled my eyes at him. "But Harry hasn't been cocky once, whereas you-"

"Face it, (y/n), you love me for it!" Laughed Niall.

I blushed, and scowled at him. "No, I don't!"

"I know! Why don't we play truth or dare for a bit?" Suggested Harry. 

"Yeah! That'll be fun!" Replied Tally. "Can I go first?" 

"Of course you can, princess!" Said Louis, handing her his empty water bottle.

"Right then. Let's go!" Tally span the bottle. It was an amazing spin, and eventually settled on Zayn! "Ah, Zayn. Truth or dare?" She asked him.

"I think I'll go truth." He said cautiously. 

"Okey dokey then. Hmm..." Tally frowned as she thought. "Other than 'Vas happennin?' What's your best chat up line?" 

Zayn frowned. "Oh! Erm... I know! Is it hot in here, or is it just me?" Zayn blushed as he realised what he'd just said. "I mean, or is it just you? Dammit!" 

"And vain Zayn makes a comeback!" Laughed Louis. 

"Ok then. My turn to spin!" Said Zayn. It landed on Niall. "Truth or dare?" He said, grinning.

"Dare!" Niall replied instantly. 

"I dare you to..." Zayn paused. "Ooh! I've got it! I dare you to challenge another person in this circle to a game of chubby bunnies...but with fries!" He added hastily.

Niall looked at me.

"Challenge accepted." I answered.

.