Chapter 2

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

"Right then," I said. "You ready?" I checked the mirror to make sure I still looked okay. I was wearing cut-off denim shorts, teamed with a cropped white knitted vest top with tassels hanging off the bottom, navy blue vans, my favourite earrings, big sunnies and a necklace with a metal crayon hanging from it. Tally stood next to me in a cute denim playsuit and White gladiator sandals. We were in a four star hotel in Spain, and it was incredible! We'd arrived late last night and hadn't had any time to do anything, but just the room was amazing, mixing different shades of orange, turquoise and yellow against the perfectly White Walls. 

"Yeah, let's go," replied Tally, nervously biting her bottom lip.

I knew exactly how she felt. I had butterflies in my tummy and was verging on feeling sick. 

We made our way down to the lobby of the hotel. It was filled with deep purple sofas, scattered with soft, fluffy cushions. I glanced at my watch. There was still another five minutes until they were meant to be here, so Lottie and I sat down on one of the sofas. Without speaking we waited; me hugging a cushion tightly to my chest, and Tally twisting a silver bracelet round her wrist. Suddenly, the door swung open. 

"Hey there."

I looked up sharply, and dropped the cushion on the floor. There in front of me stood Liam, Niall, Harry, Louis and... Zayn. I stood up to face him and smiled. I probably looked like I was in intense pain from trying not to fangirl, but if I focused my efforts, I found that I could just about manage to not freak out on them.

"Hi, I'm (y/n) and this is my friend, Tally. We won the competition."

"Yeah, we recognised you from the picture." said Niall. "That was one crazy wall you've got there!"

"Thanks!" I giggled. I looked down at Tally. She was still sat on the sofa, looking up wide-eyed at Louis, who was beginning to look a bit freaked out. "Sorry," I said, sighing and pulling her up. "She's in love with you!"

This statement seemed to bring Tally back to life

"Oy!" she squealed, blushing and hitting me playfully on the arm. She turned to Louis. "I'm Tally," she said in some kind of husky whisper, which was probably supposed to sound sexy. She put her hand on her hip and flicked her hair over her shoulder, attempting to waft some of her perfume, which was of course Our Moment, in their direction.

I sighed and turned to the others. "So what's the plan for today?" I asked them.

"Well... today we were thinking of going to a zoo about an hour away from here!" Said Liam.

"Great!" I grinned. "That will be lots of fun." Tally nodded enthusiastically and the boys looked relieved.

"So, are you guys ready to go?" Zayn asked us. 

"You bet!" Said Tally, as she ran outside.

She was clearly having a hard time keeping it cool. So was I, but I hoped it wasn't showing. I didn't exactly want my idols to be terrified of me. I watched her run off and raised my eyebrows, then turned around to find all the boys staring at me.

"I'm sorry. She's just a bit excitable at the moment..." I said, biting my lip. "I'm sure she'll be fine soon."

"Yeah, of course," Niall said uncertainly.

"(Y/n), come and look at the minibus we're going in!" I heard Tally shriek, and I mentally facepalmed at the fact that I was quickly running out of excuses for her, and she hadn't even realised. She ran back into the lobby. "It's purple!" 

I sighed and followed her out of the big glass doors, knowing that we were yet to make a good impression.