Chapter 33

Hey guys!

Sorry for the slow update!

Zerrie got engaged! I'm really happy for them, they're such a cute couple!

And what do we all think of Sophia? I haven't really got much of an opinion on her yet, she hasn't done anything for me to like or dislike her so I'm staying neutral in all of this. But I will say that she is absolutely stunning!

And there was the premiere! I would have given anything to be there. They all looked really happy which was great to see, and it was nice seeing lots of other celebrities turn up too!

Anyway, here's the chapter! I hope it doesn't dissapoint.

Lucy xxx

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

I fidgeted with the hem of my dress. Well, Tally's dress. It was a black lace skaters dress with a low cut back that she'd lent me after we'd spent the entire afternoon attempting to find a suitable outfit for the evening. Tally had wanted me to wear one of the dresses that I'd bought last week, but it felt wrong knowing that Zayn had paid for them. I had wanted to wear a turquoise strapless dress I had, or the dark purple one, but Tally persuaded me that they would give out the wrong impression.

My hair was up in a bouffant style that Tally had helped me to achieve. A few loose strands of hair were hanging down on either side and had been curled slightly so that they framed my face. 

For my makeup, I had a base of foundation to cover any blemishes, with a light layer of powder to stop any shininess on my face. I had a brownish-gold eye shadow on, blended almost all the way up to my eyebrows, which had been perfectly plucked and defined, and complimented my eye colour. I had lined my eyes on the top and bottom with small flicks at the edges and had curled my lashes, before coating them in several layers of mascara. My lips were a dark red, and Tally had let me borrow some kind of clear lip-gloss that she owned which made lipstick stay on for hours. She swore on her life that it worked and was the most worthwhile purchase of her year so far.

I pulled on my leather jacket with the gold zip and slipped on my black ankle boots. I opted for minimal accessories, choosing a fine gold chain with a heart on it to adorn my neck and some simple gold studs for my ears.

Satisfied with my appearance, I hastily tossed a few necessary items into my clutch: my phone, lipstick, purse, and pocket mirror - keeping an eye on the door at all times. Dylan was a regular visitor and like Tally, was able to come in at any time. I'd have to fix that.

I frowned at my bedroom mirror as Tally walked in. She noticed my anxiousness and rested her hand on my shoulder.

"Look, babe, you'll be fine," she said reassuringly. "I trust you to figure out what you want, and I'll stay here and we can chat about it when you get back,"

I smiled weakly at her. "You really don't have to..."

"Yes I do!" She cut in. "You're my best friend. I care about you and I want to be here for you,"

The doorbell rang, making me jump. I took a deep breath to steady my nerves. "Thank you," I said, as we walked through to the living room. The doorbell rang again. I stood next to the door, my hand hovering over the doorknob.

"Good luck," Tally whispered, settling down on the sofa and picking up a stray magazine which was lying in the coffee table.

Slowly twisting the doorknob, I pulled the door open to face him.

.

.

.

.