Chapter 27

Hey everyone!!!

So Best Song Ever got leaked! I've only listened to it once because I felt bad listening to it when it hasn't been released yet, but it's such a good song! Definately one of my favourites.

And then there's Harvey, Leeroy, Jonny, Georgia Rose (or at least I'm guessing that's who Zayn is), and MY Marcel. I'm a Marcel girl right now.

I decided to do a more laid-back chapter, because I think that the last few chapters have been very intense and also quite depressing.

I'm going on holiday tomorrow so I don't know if I'll be able to post for a week, I will be getting back next Saturday (27th) and will update as soon as I can if I haven't all week. But there will hopefully be wifi there (otherwise I will miss Best Song Ever and 3 Years of 1D) and so I will be able to update.

It is also now finally the holidays, so I will hopefully be able to update pretty much as soon as the targets are met for each chapter!

This chapter is dedicated to @solomonlove for her amazing support and feedback on this story and my writing! Thank you sweetie, it means so much <3

Thanks for reading!

Lucy xxx

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

"(Y/n), Tally, what's your twitter? We need to follow you!" Harry called from where he lay stretched out on his towel, probably teasing fans by tweeting something weird and following one or two of them.

"I'm not telling you, it's too embarrassing!" I replied blushing bright red. 

"But I want to follow you!" Harry whined, sticking out his bottom lip.

"Look, I'll make another account if you really want to follow me, but I'm not telling you my current account!" I said, grabbing my phone.

I opened up my twitter. I hadn't been online all week, a first for me. Usually I was online every day spamming some celebrity, usually the boys, and fangirling over new pictures. I replied to a few of my mentions. I hadn't tweeted that I was the girl going to Spain with One Direction so I was only replying to some of the people I tweet regularly and following people back. 

But then, as I was scrolling down my timeline, I noticed a trend that kept coming up. There was no doubt about it, tons of people were tweeting it.

#whoisthatgirl

I clicked on the hashtag. Everyone was going crazy, spamming the boys and asking what the hell was going on. I noticed that someone had attached a picture to their tweet. I opened it and stared in shock at what I was seeing.

It was a photo of Niall and I kissing.

"Shit!" I breathed, causing everyone to turn and stare at me. "Have you seen this?" I asked, showing everyone the photo with the tweet. "The dare, remember? At the water park? Great idea of yours Harry, you're a genius," I added sarcastically.

The boys and Tally all pulled their phones out of their pockets and looked through the tweets. 

Harry burst out laughing. "Oh, you've got to love our directioners!"

"Crazy mofos," Niall corrected him. He still wasn't acting like his usual self, but this was closer to normal. 

I scrolled through more and more tweets, thousands of girls saying that they wanted to kill me for kissing 'their' Niall, that they hated me without even knowing who I was.