Chapter 29

Hey everyone!

So I finally updated! I know its been a week and I'm sorry about that, but here's your chapter.

So, I got back from my exotic holiday in Dorset on Saturday! And then I slept for most of Sunday. Yesterday I was doing something, really important, even more important than this, so I didn't update then either.

This week I've got a job... great. If I didn't dislike little kids before, I definatley do now.

This chapter is dedicated to @sweethoneychild! Thanks for the really sweet feedback and I'm so glad that you're enjoying the story honey!

So here's your chapter! I hope you enjoy it! I like this chapter, I don't know why I just do. Don't forget to vote and comment and all that jazz. (What am I saying?) I'm rambling, sorry.

Lucy xxx

Niall's P.O.V.

(Y/n) and Tally glided into the bar, their arms linked with each other. They both looked utterly breath-taking in their choice of outfits. There were some security guards who had been called in to ensure our safety and make sure no fans got in, but everyone's gaze was trained on the two, beautiful young women. They smiled and giggled as they made their way towards us, completely oblivious to the fact that they held the attention if everyone in the room. I glanced at Tally's wrists, a sharp intake of breath rushing into my lungs as I noticed the stacks of bracelets piled onto her arms. I needed to talk to her.

Louis welcomed her into his arms once she reached our group, planting a soft kiss on her lips. (Y/n) awkwardly gave us each a quick hug, smiling shyly. She took her place between Liam and Zayn and laughed off the compliments being directed at her from all sides. 

"What are we all having then?" I asked, grinning as I glanced round the circle. 

Everyone gave me their orders and I stood up, repeating them back to check I'd got it right. Everyone nodded in response. 

"Tally, come and help me?" I asked. 

"Sure," she smiled back at me and stood up, untangling herself from Louis' arm which had been hung around her neck. She turned back to him and pressed a light kiss into his cheek, reassuring him, before walking to the bar with me. 

"Tally, can I ask you something?" I said, once we had ordered our drinks and were sat at the bar, waiting for the barman to return with them. 

"Yup," she replied, popping her 'p'.

"Well, I noticed all your bracelets, and I, I wondered of you had maybe, you know, done it again?" I paused trying to work out the expression on her face. "It's just, we- we decided to, er, help each other, so I thought I should-"

"No," Tally replied quietly. "I almost did, but then I remembered my promise to you and managed to stop myself."

"Then why-"

"I put all the bracelets on because I don't want anyone else to see my scars. I didn't want anyone to find out! They're ugly and I hate them, and people judge you for stuff like this, ok?" She snapped, rubbing her forehead tiredly with the heel of her hand. “I just can’t let Louis find out. He'd probably get mad and  leave me if he did. My life is finally getting better because of him. I can’t go back to how I used to be,” 

I frowned. "Louis is a good guy, he wouldn't leave you, he'd do everything he could to help you through it and-"

"Thats what I thought with my last boyfriend," Tally sighed sadly. "I was wrong though. He left me anyway. If I'm honest Niall, I'm scared of losing him because of a mistake I made in the past. I can't lose him,"