Chapter 13

Yay this chapter is a bit longer than the last one!!! Haven't really got anything to say here, just keep voting and thanks for all of your support!!! I love you guys <3

Lucy xx

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

"Hey, (y/n)! Wake up! It's just gone nine, you need to go back to your room and get dressed!" Niall was shaking me by the shoulder.

"Oh, right," I said, rubbing my forehead. "Where's Zayn?"

"Oh he's in the shower." Niall replied. "You absolutely terrified him! He woke up, saw you between us and said 'what the hell did we do last night?'" 

I burst out laughing, picturing the horrified expression that must have been on his face. "Aw, poor Zayn. Did you two have a drink last night in the end then?"

"Zayn had a few pints. I was sensible and only had one though. In the end I had to carry everyone to their rooms, even Tally!" Niall chuckled. "She's even crazier when she's drunk!" 

"Oh, I know!" I cried. "Did anything happen between her and Louis last night then?"

"Umm, she went outside with Louis, but it was only for five minutes."

"I'll have to interrogate her later then!" I smiled.

"Judging by the amount she had to drink last night, she won't remember anything!" Niall grinned at me. "You'll need to stay up for a drink with the rest of us soon; I need to know what you're like when you're drunk!"

"Trust me, you don't want to know!" I laughed. 

"Oh, hey (y/n), you're awake now." Zayn said sleepily, emerging from the bathroom, one towel around his neck, another secured around his waist. 

"Well done, Mr Malik. You have phenomenal observational skills." I said, smirking at him.

"Go away!" He smiled at me, before turning to Niall. "Man, I've got a banging headache-"

"Not surprised really!" Niall cut in. "You were on fire when you downed all those shots!" 

"Look, have we got anything here for headaches or not?" Zayn asked grouchily.

"We've got some Paracetamol in our room if you haven't got anything down here!" I said helpfully.

"Oh yeah, that would be great!" Zayn looked relieved. 

"I'll just pop up to my room and grab it for you. I'll be back in five minutes!" I dashed out of the room.

"Hey, (y/n)!" Zayn called after me. I span around to face him.

He beamed. "Cute onesie!" 

.

.

.

.

.

"Hello again!  How's your head feeling now?" I asked Zayn. It was half past ten in the morning and we had just met to get some breakfast. 

"It's okay, feeling better than it did earlier!" Zayn laughed.

"So what are we doing today?" Tally asked Louis.

"I think we're going shopping!" Louis grinned. 

"Yay! This is going to be so much fun!" Squealed Tally excitably. 

"But neither of us have any money!" I pointed out.

"Don't worry, we're paying for anything that you want!" Liam smiled.

"No, we can't accept that!" I protested. 

"If you'd bothered to read the rules of the competition, you'd have known that everything was completely paid for, either by us or by the magazine!" Harry smirked.

"I'm serious Harry! We can't accept your money. I mean, you've worked so hard for it!" I continued.

"For goodness sake, it doesn't matter - we've all got tons of the stuff!" Chuckled Niall.

"Fine!" I gave in. "I'll try to spend as little as possible!" 

"Spend as much as you want, honey!" Louis beamed at Tally.

"Oh don't you worry! I don't have the same morals as (y/n)! I don't mind spending other people's money at all!" 

I rolled my eyes at her, and she poked out her tongue back.

"Woah! Girls please!" Laughed Louis. 

I giggled. "Right, Tally and I will go up to our room and get a bag ready, and we'll be back down in ten minutes." I stood up.

"Okie-dokie!" Zayn laughed.

"See you later!" Called Niall.

"Hey, gorgeous!" Shouted Louis. Tally span around to look back at him. "Hug?" He asked, batting his eyelashes. 

Taly ran at full pelt towards him, before practically winding him as she crashed into him, giving him a big bear hug!

.

.

.

.

"Are you sure that this looks cute?" Tally asked me. She was wearing a gorgeous lace skater dress with cut-outs on the sides, with some nude pumps, a necklace with a dove pendant hanging off of it and some hoop earrings with pearls on them.

"You look stunning! Louis will love you even more!" I complimented her. "How do I look?"

I was wearing some denim cut-off shorts, which I had customised not long ago by dying them purple and adding studs to them. I was also wearing a floral crop top, with gold high tops, a daisy bracelet and matching earrings.

"You look stunning too, honey!" Tally giggled. "Louis called me honey earlier, and I almost screamed!"

"Well that wouldn't be out of character!" I laughed.

"Oi!" She squealed.

I laughed. "You're just proving my point here!"

"Guys, are you in there? You've been almost half an hour!" I heard Liam call. "The other boys have gone back to their rooms to style their hair some more!"

"Whoops! Sorry! We'll come and help you drag them away from their mirrors!" I shouted back, before grabbing Tally's wrist. "Come on!" 

Liam, Tally and I hurried down to the boy's suites. Tally and Liam went into Harry and Louis' suite and I went into Zayn and Niall's. 

"Come on you two, Tally and I are ready to go now!" I walked into the bathroom to find them both in front of the mirror, with various pots of hair gel and wax open in front of them. "Your hair looks great, both of you. Now hurry up!" 

"Fine," Sighed Zayn. He smoothed down a stray strand of hair and put the lids back onto some of the pots. 

"Niall?" I pestered.

"Okay!" He laughed, putting away his gel and wax.

"Let's go and see if Tally and Liam have dragged Louis and Harry away from the mirror yet - you're all so vain!" I cried.

"Are you forgetting who said they'd be ten minutes getting a bag ready, and ended up taking half an hour to get changed and put on some more jewellery?" Grinned Zayn.

"Girls are meant to do that!" I protested. 

"Oh yeah, whatever..." Niall said sarcastically.

I pulled a face at him and turned the corner to find Tally, Louis, Harry and Liam waiting for us outside their suite. 

"Are we all finally ready to go then?" Asked Liam.