Chapter 17

*I imagined the last scene to the song on the side. Please don't get mad at me over this chapter! I'm sorry!*

Another week had passed since me and Harry decided to give us a shot, and I must say it was amazing. We had been kissing, or rather making out, a lot lately but I was all for it. But the relationship was pure bliss. It was so easy to be with Harry. As natural as breathing.

Harry sat alone on the love seat and Niall and McKenna sat on the couch together. McKenna told me their relationship was going on strong. They were so cute together! I sat down next to Harry and he automatically put an arm around me. I took his other hand and squeezed it gently.

"Good morning love"he greeted me with the side grin a loved so much.

"Morning Harry" I blushed and he leaned in to peck me on the cheek.

"Anything good on?" I asked, nodding to the T.V.

"Not really. They've stopped talking about us" Niall told me. It had been a month and we were now old news. McKenna's report had been similar to ours and she really broke down; crying and even turned hysterical. Niall managed to calm her down and comforted her. It was good they had each other.

I heard a small ringing. A high pitch ringing. Oh no.

"Do you hear that?" I asked in a tight voice.

"No?" Harry said, looking confused.

"Get everyone in the living room now!" I yelled getting up. It would be a matter of minutes before we would be on the floor. I wanted us to at least be together for it.

I burst into Louis room "get in the living room now!" I yelled. I came back and Harry had gotten Liam and Zayn.

"What's going on?" Liam asked.

"That sounds. It's back" I replied, shanking. As if one cue, it's got louder. Everyone winced, knowing it would only get worse. Harry grabbed a hold of me protectively and Niall did the same with McKenna. The sound got louder again and soon I wasn't able to stand it anymore. I sank to my knees, converting my ears and sobbing. This sound make my brain feel like it was going to explode!

We were there for what seemed like agonizing hours but maybe it was only half an hour? I heard someone come in and step over me and Harry. I looked up; Peter and Jack. I saw they each had a pair of earplugs in. Jack grabbed McKenna, throwing her over his shoulder and Peter picked up Zayn. They each plunged a needle in Zayn and McKenna and they both became limp.

"No!" Niall yelled, trying desperately to hold onto McKenna but failed to do so. Louis swung his leg out, tripping Peter. Peter and Zayn went crashing to the floor. Peter didn't pick up Zayn but instead, knocked Louis on the head and picked him up.

They left with them and a few minutes later, the noise cut off. Niall scrambled up and staggered to the metal door. I could hear him pounding his fists on the door.

Harry helped me up, murmuring "are you alright?"

I shook my head "no" McKenna and Louis had just been taken right in front if me and I could do nothing to stop it. He nodded, a sad look plastered on his face.

"Zayn?" Liam shook him but he would be unconscious for a while.

"Need some help getting him to his room?" I offered around a sniffle, trying not to burst into tears.

"No I got it" Liam sounded chocked up. He picked Zayn up and put him in his room. I wanted desperately to help them. To do something and not sit and wait here for them to return half dead. Everyone stood there, not knowing what to do.