Chapter 27

Charlotte's POV 

Harry's body heat had helped me to relax and stop shivering, although I still felt the chill waiting for us to separate and allow it in.  Me and Harry had pretty much every article of clothing we could find on.

"I wonder how the date is going?" I wondered aloud.  

"I think it's going quite well. They seem to get on really good" Harry replied and he was right, Claire adn Liam really connected. They also had alot in common.

"Yeah they do" I sighed, feeling drowsy. A though snapped me back to reality and made me stiffen. How could I have over looked something so blatantly obvious? 

"Harry?" My voice was tight with worry.

"What is it, love?" He replied, feeling my sudden change.  

"What are we going to do when we get out? We live in two separate countries!" I didn't mention the fact that I also had a boyfriend back home. I hadn't thought about Evan in a long time.  What would I tell him? Guilt ripped through me, opening the old wounds. I had made up my mind that I wanted to be with Harry a long time ago. We connected on a level me and Evan never did and probably never would. Now, I loved Evan more like a brother or best friend. The problem was breaking it to him. It would destroy Evan.

Harry stopped, thinking about what I had just said "We will make it work. I don't want something as small as that to keep us apart" 

"Small?" I laughed "We are thousands of miles apart!" 

"Oh you know what I mean" He poked me playfully and I automatically cringed, trying to stop the giggles from leaving my mouth. Harry couldn't find out that I was really ticklish! When Evan did, he tickled me for weeks on end. 

"Are you ticklish?" Harry asked with a grin.  

"No" I replied too quickly, giving my bluff away. Harry poked me again making me giggle like an idiot as I tried to push his hand away.  

"You are so ticklish!" Harry said and continued to tickle me.  

"Stop! Stop!" I begged, trying to wriggle out of his grasp. But Harry had me locked in his arms and wasn't going to let me go that easily.  

"What will you give me of I do?" He asked slyly.  

"Anything!" I cried, feeling the tears stream down my face from laughing so hard. Harry stopped tickling me to kissed me. This was definatly a better alternitive to being tickled.

I pulled back to pout teasingly  "That was mean" 

He brushed the tears away "I found it quite amusing and well worth the reward" 

"I can't disagree" I laughed "but promise you won't tickle me again!" 

"I make no promises" he grinned and I knew he would do it again no matter what I said.  

"But really" I said, getting back on topic "What will we do?" 

Harry shrugged "Honestly, I'm not sure. I've never been in a long-distance relationship. Maybe I could visit, I've got some money saved from working" 

I nodded "I guess. Where did you work?" 

"A bakery" 

"That would be a cool job" I replied.  

"Did you have a job?" Harry asked.  

"Yeah, I waitressed"  

"Did you like it?" Harry questioned.

I shrugged "It payed well so I learned to deal with quirks. What about you, did you like it at the bakery?"

"Yeah, it was great. It always smelled so good in the bakery" we laughed