Chapter 5

I stretched and yawned, rolling over. I was air born for a second before landing with a thud on the white carpet. I groaned and slowly rolled onto my back.  

Harry shot up and looked at me over the edge of the bed. His wild curls stuck in every direction and his sleep filled half grin sent my heart racing.  

"You alright?" He chuckled.   

"Your laughing at me" I accused with a smile.  

"Well...it was pretty funny" He replied around a laugh.  

I giggled with him, no longer able to contain it. He was righ,; it was funny. Soon we were on the verge of tears from laughing so hard. My sides hurt, like I had just done 30 sit-ups. But it was a good ache.  

I got up, steadying my self on the bed, and trudged to the dresser and got some clothes. I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth, tried to to tame the curls but failed, and splashed some water on my face. I got dressed in a black t-shirt and skinny jeans.  

I left the bathroom and sat on the bed.  

"What's that scar from?" Harry asked, brushing my chin.  

"A tobogganing accident when I was 7. I went straight into a tree. I don't know why but I looked up so that's why it's there. I got seven stitches" I explained.  

"I'm sure you were very brave" Harry teased.  

"Oh! Speaking of stitches, I should be taking Liam's out. I'm sure he won't be happy about it though" I stood to leave.  

"Good luck" Harry said and laid back down and rubbed his eyes. I smiled and went down to the kitchen. Louis was there, eating some cereal.  

"Hey Louis. How'd you sleep?" I asked.  

"Good. And yourself?" He replied.

"Fine. Is Liam up yet?" I glanced around.  

"Yeah I think he's in the living room" Louis answered around another bite of Cheerios. I nodded and walked down to the living room where, as Louis said, Liam and Niall sat.  

"Where's McKenna and Zayn?" I asked.  

"They are still asleep" Niall told me. I figured as much.  

"Liam, you need your stitches out, you up for it?" I asked. He nodded and slowly got up.  

He stumbled down the stairs and I followed down. He pulled his shirt off and laid down on the cott. I got out all I needed and got to work.  

"Just stay very still and this won't hurt a bit" I murmured. I'm sure taking stitches out would be a lot easier than putting them in. 

"You are very good at this" He told me with a smirk.  

"Stitches are my calling" I joked.  

"Where did you learn all this anyways?" He asked. Liam had been unconscious so he didn't hear my answer the first time.  

"My sister was in university to become a doctor. She taught me a few things and I flipped through some of her books. I'm thankful I did" I told him. He nodded and I snipped the last stitch.  

I put a fresh bandage on and said, "All done" 

Liam sat up and slipped his shirt back on.  

"How are you? With all of this I mean?" He squinted a little at me "Being kidnapped and tortured?" I added.

He shrugged, "I like it as much as you do" 

"So what your saying is you despise it" I mumbled and he nodded.