Author's note

Hello everyone! This book has finally come to an end. Do not skip my rants because this author's note will answer all your questions.

Firstly, whoa we're gaining so much of popularity so fast! This book has 9K reads and 117 comments which is more than Always 2, which has 61.6K reads and 108 comments. Thank you so much all my readers! I notice each one of you and my gratitude cannot be put into words. I'm blessed to have you guys.

Secondly, the ending. It is an open-ending. You can imagine whatever ending you want. Personally, if I was a reader, I'll take it as Blake and Aurelia meeting once again and giving each other a second chance, without Willow around.

Thirdly, no, there is no sequel. There's no point. The main story of this book wasn't Aurelia and Blake's love story but it was about Willow and Aurelia's relationship. Now that Willow has become good, there is nothing I can write further than this.

Fourthly, I know the book is currently not very well written. It will be rewritten along with the Always series in 2016. You can read it again after that, where it will be expanded and edited.

Since I can't write fifthly, the fifth thing is that no, there are no more books up my sleeve. I have a few ideas, which will be later told by me to you if it materializes.

Now, for some fun facts about this book:

1)In the end, Blake was supposed to marry Willow. Thankfully, EramSk and AnamShaikh2 made me change the ending. However, both of them were against Blake and Lia meeting again. They wanted the story to end the chapter at 'The middle'. But since I love all of you and Blalia, I had to do this.

2)There was no Steve or Max initially.

3)I never hated Willow as a character. In fact, I loved writing about her and from her point of view.

4)Elise and Raymond do not last. They break up after high school.

These much for now! I know you people want the story continued, but really, that's not possible. I had a bunch of readers along with me for the entire story. You guys know who you are! I love you. And I specially adore those readers who have been with me in the journey from Always to Always 2 to SAM.

Keep showing your support by voting, commenting and recommending. Also please add this to your reading list. I might add a bonus chapter if the readers ask for it. Nothing as such now. Thank you so much. Ask and tell anything you want to. I love you all. Stay blessed. I hope this answered all of your questions and erased your doubts. Best of luck!