The graffiti prank

Aurelia
I chew on my pencil while listening to the teacher speak in my class when I see some movement outside the door from the glass opening on the door. I look to see Blake making faces at me from outside. I poke my tongue out at him and continue to write whatever the teacher was saying. My phone beeped at the that time.

Don't ignore me Auri, come out, I have a plan for you. -B

No Im in lec -A

I can see that, but still, pleaseeeeee :) ;) :p -B

Okay, ill leave if your plan is stupid! -A

I promise that you wont! :) :D -B

I sigh at his persistence. I clear my throat and Mr. Larson turns from the board and looks at me over his glasses. "Yes Ms. Ellingson?" He asks. "Can I go to the washroom?" I stutter. I shouldn't be hesitating, but this is the first time I'm bunking class, and probably the last. The way Mr. Larson looks at me, I feel like I have told him that I hooked up with his daughter, considering the fact that I'm a girl.

He slowly nods and I quietly and very sneakily pick up my bag and leave the class. People who noticed me picking up my bag wink at me and mouth 'All the best'. Apparently everyone believes that I and Blake are dating, and we're running away in the hills to marry each other. I come outside and Blake dazzles his smile on to me and for one minute, I keep on staring. He blinks and I turn my gaze away. It was extremely embarrassing, what must he be thinking?
"What is your plan?" I ask him as we head out of school.
"To have fun." He says with an evil gleam in his eyes.
Fun. That same one word again which tears within me.

"What are we doing? You know it's not my thing. I can't do al-" He cuts me off by placing a finger on my lips. His touch sends my mind into little storms of delight. Of course, I've been touched by him before. When our knees touched each other's below the desk, when his hand occasionally brushed up against mine and other times, but each time it did, I could feel my spine tingling.
But no, I don't like him.

He drops down his finger and looks away as if he has done something wrong. And then I realize that we are friends, friends don't behave like that. He quietly removes something from his bag and hands it over to me. Rubber gloves. "Did you steal this from the Chemistry lab?" I ask him jokingly. "I have a lot of things at my home itself Auri." He winks at me. I wear them and we head towards his car.

Once settled inside, I ask him again. "Blake come on just tell me. Are we going to make a prank call, pull a fire alarm or do something like that-"
"We are going to make a graffiti on a wall near my house."
"Jokes apart Blake, just tell me what are we going to do."
"Haha I'm not joking."
"Okay so stop the car and let me get down."
"No Auri that's not happening."
"I won't do this. This is fucking illegal. I'll go to jail for this." I rant.
"Swearing sounds good from your mouth." Blake says.
I purse my lips at him. "Don't change the point Blake, I'm so not doing this."
"You have to."
"Oh no I won't."
"Auri you will do this. For me." He says softly in his thick Mexican accent. He says it so sweetly that I sigh.
"Okay, yes." I say.

He smiles and I almost drool. His smile lights up the entire car. He stops near a very secluded street and slowly gestures for me to get down. As he removes a bag from the boot of the car, I walk up to him and ask,"We should be doing such illegal things at night, shouldn't we?"

"At night, patrol men roam around. In the daytime, this street is as empty as, well as empty as it looks." He says and hands me over a spraycan. It's of red colour and I feel a sudden adrenaline rush through me as I hold the can between my fingers. Whoa Aurelia, you are going to do something that you have never even thought of doing. I shut my eyes as I follow Blake. He has a blue spraycan in his hands. He gestures me to follow him as he walks gingerly towards a plain bland wall at the far end. I stand awkwardly guarding the place while Blake starts spraying on the wall. With the blue spray, he started drawing something. His hands move with agility and I watched how graceful he was with his body. As I stare on, he turns back to me and waits for my reaction. The drawing is complete. It is the painting of my name. 'Aurelia' was sprawled beautifully along the wall. I stared awestruck at that painting. Oh my. That's the best thing anyone has ever done for me.

"Your turn now." Blake says. I almost drop the can from my hand as I start to spray. It feels heavy and my handwriting comes out very scrawly, but I continue. And below the spectacular Aurelia, I write a simple and sweet Blake in red. He stares at it for a while and then looks at me in admiration. And as on cue, he takes my hand and runs towards the car. Once we're settled inside, he starts the car and bursts into laughter. Even I start laughing. My laughter is filled with relief and adrenaline rush, while his is filled with amusement and...happiness? I've never ever felt so good before in my life, not even when I was with Steve.

Steve.

How wonderful will it be to finally let go of the heart wrench I got every time I heard his name? Can Blake be my healer?