Forgotten girl codes

Willow
"Thud!" The dart hits right at the centre, where I aimed it to be. I am breathing hard with fury and pacing around the gym. I already broke the glass lamp over here. I don't know what else I should do to get his attention.

The day I kissed him, I can still remember it. I touch my lips. They're still burning. It was perfect. The way he grinded against me, I knew he wanted it too. But then Aurelia had to come and Blake pushed me off him. Maybe if she hadn't entered, our kiss would have resulted into a lot more.

I've been calling him persistently for days and yet he doesn't pick up my call. He doesn't respond to my messages and he completely ignored me at school. I don't care where the hell Aurelia is, I just want to know Blake's whereabouts. All these days he's been caring for me, catching me whenever I fall, I know he's slowly beginning to like me. He's slowly realizing what a boring, lame girl Lia is and that I can give him all the fun he needs. It's just a matter of time, all he needs is a little push, he'll know his feelings.

"Willow I can't believe it! You finally got the guy we've all been lusting after!" Benny cheers from behind me and I hug her.
"I know right." I flip back my hair.
"But how? Wasn't he with your sister?" She inquires and I turn.
"Well, one fine day, we were alone in the house and then things happened between us and the rest...you do know how it must have turned out right?" I grin and there are sounds of ooh's and aah's from all around her friend circle.

"You are one lucky bitch!" Benny high-fives me and I smirk.
"Well, all we need now is Blake to turn up. Then we'll make sure he accepts me as his girlfriend too." I fold my hands across my chest smugly.

Aurelia
I tap my fingers on the board as Blake drives, cutting lanes and traffic.
"You don't need to worry. All we have to do is deny the allegation." I say and he scoffs. "Do you think it will be that easy?"

What he is saying is totally true, always has been. I hold his hand as he drives.
"I think your sister is a psycho." He says and I laugh despite the situation.
"I agree." I laugh some more.
He glances over at me, his eyes holding a warmth and gentleness that he only possesses for me.
"I think you're a mad woman too."
"Mad for you."
"You better be."

Our light moment is over as soon as we enter the school gates. He holds my shoulders as he helps me out of the car.
"Be strong. We're in this together. If things get out of hand, do not fret, I'll still have your hand." He kisses my forehead after he says that.
He holds my hand and we walk through the school doors, people stop to look at us as we pass by them.

A scrawny guy suddenly turns up and asks looking at our hands,"Hey, you two are still together?"
"Isn't that fucking obvious?" Blake growls and pushes him out of the way.
We walk towards the cafeteria and reach the centre. People turn their heads to look at us slowly, a small crowd starts forming. Such a dumbfuck cliche high school situation.

Willow turns around and gives us such a fake grin, it is sick. She walks over to us and gestures at our interwined hands.
"Oh, my boyfriend is still with you?" She fakes a surprised expression.
Blake rolls his eyes and points his finger at her,"Don't you dare call me that. End this drama and let us live our lives in peace."

Willow smirks and turns to the audience. "Dear people, our very own golden boy here cheated his girlfriend by kissing me. And now, to establish himself a goody-two-shoes, he's denying it. Admit it Blake, you like me." She says and whispers start in the audience, spreading all over. It's funny how whispers are little voices, but made in a mass, they create the most disturbing noise.

"I'll admit it." Blake says and leaving my hand, he walks towards Willow. "You disgust me." He says loudly enough so that everyone can hear it.
He then turns to the people. "So everyone, listen to what I say now, your school's supposedly best and the most popular girl apparently kissed me against my will, knowing very well that I am in a relationship with her sister. What disgusts me even more is the fact that she thinks I like her. Heights of self obsession. Come back to Earth Willow." He snaps his fingers in front of her eyes, mocking her.

Willow is now burning with rage. The crowd seems to keep gasping and talking amongst themselves, some of them even recording the whole drama.
"Let's leave Aurelia." Blake turns to me when Willow starts clapping her hands slowly. He looks back at her.

"Nice. As for you Blake, I know you'll realize soon that I'm the right one for you. Because in life, we have to take decisions that are right, not what we feel. I'm worth it, you'll know later. But did anyone notice Aurelia here, oh, how will anyone? She hasn't got any guts or even a tongue. Do you guys know how lame she is? Always in her stupid books. Do you know where these guys went for their date? To a goddamn book exhibition! All the guys Aurelia has ever liked, they've come to me. Because I'm the better sibling. Aurelia is just another boring, ordinary girl. She doesn't have what I do. So Blake will definitely come around. I love him after all. Also, his girlfriend is a geek." Willow says all this without a pause and my mouth is open.

I never knew she harboured such hatred for me. I want to cry, but tears are finding their way into my eyes. Is she my sister? Has she been possessed. I see Blake's green eyes swirling with fury and I feel him move before I grab his hand. He looks back in shock and gives me a look which says 'let-me-handle-this'.

It is my mistake. Why didn't I do this sooner, what I am going to do now? Why did I wait so long to hear all her shit and then take action? I walk towards her and she keeps mocking at me with a smug expression.

"You know what Willow?" I start. "I loved you, you're my dearest sister, the closest one to me in my family. But don't all things change? You forgot our girl code. But now I atleast know what you deserve. And I am going to give you that right now."

And pulling my hand back, I land a hard, tight slap right in the middle of Willow's cheek.