The popular life

Willow
I perch my glasses on the tip of my nose as I watch the black car stop right in the middle of campus. It stops over there as the entire campus watches who this is. I keep my hands on my hips and once again adjust my glares to the top of my head. I brush my chest lenght blonde curls and look at my outfit. Perfect. Let's see now.

He opens the door of his car and steps out. Leather jacket, dark washed jeans and aviators on point. He has a sexy personality and is tall. Shutting the door of his car, he removes his aviators and keeps it in his pocket. Greenish hazel eyes and pink lips, he is such a dream of a man. Handsome as fuck.

He looks around. My girlfriends make ooh sounds. "Okay girls I know he's hot, but calm down. Breathe." I say. Besides me, Aurelia stifles a giggle, but she's looking at him too. Everyone is. One of my best friends, Lindsay speaks up,"He's totally hot." The other one, Jess also swoons. They're not my croonies like those popular girls have okay, they're my best friends and I'm not going to treat them anything apart from that. "Okay he's coming here. No one says anything." I say and he walks in the most model like fashion I've ever seen towards us and without sparing a second glance, walks straight to the principal's office. "You can breathe now." I say and they sigh. Aurelia bursts into laughter next to me. "Come on Aurelia, seriously? What is he, your next boyfriend?" I scowl at her. "You know I'm not into dating." I roll my eyes. "I'll do whoever it takes to get with him." Lindsay says with determination. "You mean 'whatever it takes'?" Aurelia asks her. "Yeah that too." Lindsay says nonchalantly.

Once again Aurelia starts laughing like a mad person. "Okay so I'm getting late for my class and it's high time I leave." I say and Jess and Lindsay turn on their heel to walk off.

I walk with them and they enter their first class together. I give them flying kisses and move to the washroom. I reapply the mascara on the lashes of my blue eyes and take my blonde curls to one side. I hear someone sobbing from behind. I sigh. I remove a tissue from my bag and move over to the girl who as expected, is sitting near the mops and crying. I don't look at her too long, she might just remind me of what I used to be. I hand her the tissue which she takes while a mumbling a thank you.

Fuckboys. I learnt my lesson long back, not to deal with them. They're little assholes who toy with your heart and then throw it away. I've seen countless girls in this very washroom crying over low life boys who don't give a fuck about them. I go over my reflection again. Sexy as fuck. You don't need those guys Willow, you're a bomb on your own.

Without another glance at the girl, I head out and go to my classroom. Mr. Larson's class. Math. No need to worry, Aurelia did my homework yesterday itself. She's the best sister anyone could ever ask for, not because she completes my homework, does my chores or drives me around. Simply because she's   one in a million. Understanding, kind and sweet. Sugar, spice and everything nice. Well but not me. I'm glamour, wine and everything fine. We're so different and yet, thoroughly right for each other. At the end of the day, she's still my best friend, and I respect her to death.

I walk into class and everyone looks at me, including Mr. Larson. My heels click on the floor as I go and sit on the centre desk in the middle row. When I'm finally seated, they look ahead as Mr. Larson asks for the attention of the class by clearing his throat. He collects our homeworks and proceeds with the dull class.

"Willow, your skirt is totally rocking." Jane whispers to me from her place two desks away. "Thank you Jane." I smile sweetly at her and she grins widely. I appreciate the attention, but seriously, there is no need to try to impress me so much. I'm just your classmate, no need to follow me around like my personal assistants.

"Willow are you still considering dating me?" Tom pipes up from the last bench. I roll my eyes and groan. "For the last time, even if you break the stars and the moon for me like you promised, I'm not going to date you. Period." I say. The whole of the group which had been evesdropping started sniggering. "One day you're going to regret it." Tom snarls from behind. "I'll be waiting for that day." I wave my hand dramatically and I almost heard someone swoon.

The class gets over and I move to my next class. For that, I stop near the lockers and remove some books from the locker. I look inside my mirror in the locker. I click a selfie and survey it. On point. I put up the picture on Instagram with the most irrevelant but coolest caption and keep the phone inside. I go to the next class and check my phone again as we wait for the teacher to enter. Not even ten minutes, and I have around sixty likes and seven comments already. I don't reply to all of them and keep the phone inside.

I know, I know; everyone comes and tells me that I'm arrogant and I should get back to Earth. But why the hell? I'm beautiful, I'm loved, why shouldn't I love myself? If I don't, who will? And I firmly believe that everyone else should too. I've learnt it the hard way, but the truth is, you're the only person who will be with you.

I get done and concentrate as the teacher enters the class. I may be a diva, but I definitely need to study Chemistry.

___________________________
Gosh, I miss Alastair and Gracie. Anyone feel me?