One step ahead

Given above is a picture of the three leads crying. Haha, this is wierd but I think they're super adorable!

•••

Aurelia
"So are ready to listen to me now?" Blake says and I nod. I watch as he walks across the room and wipes off the paint stains with a towel. I know I'm staring shamelessly but you'd be drooling if you saw him right now. He then goes to his cupboard and slips on a loose V-neck sweatshirt and sits across me.

"Let me get straight to the point now. After you went inside the bathroom and I went back to the living room, I sat on the couch. Your sister started normal conversation until she suddenly stood up, letting me know that she isn't hurt at all and that she was faking it. She jumped on me and kissed me. I swear Aurelia, at that time I was caught totally helpless and I had no fucking idea what was going on. She had me in such a position, that she was basically straddling me, pinning me up from all sides. And then I pushed her off. I didn't even enjoy it one bit. Even after you left, we had an argument and Brad came to pick her up after that. All this is the absolute truth." He finishes, glancing at me, hoping for a reaction.

"I believe you Blake." I say and he sighs before speaking again,"Why were you with Steve today?"
"He wanted a chance with me again. It wasn't even planned. I just ran into him." I say and his eyes widen.

"What did you say to him?" He asks, clutching the bedsheet hard.
"I said that I loved a certain a green eyed boy and that he has no chance." I shrug and glance at him from the corner of my eye. Blake's face breaks into a smile.

"I think we're even now. I just hope Willow doesn't interfere again. I haven't seen her since that day. I spent the weekend at Elise's house." I say and wring my fingers, playing with my ring. The ring reminds me, I look up to see Blake's face. The bruise is now totally black and I know it must hurt badly. But what I notice more is his jaw which is set in a firm line.

"You didn't see her for three days and she doesn't give a damn. As for me, I've recieved atleast a hundred calls and one fifty messages from her. She even came behind me in school today. Apparently, she has told everyone that I'm dating her now." He mutters and my jaw drops.

"What?"
"You can't even comprehend how angry I am right now. You know what's the wrongest thing? She kissed me against my will. If I had done the same to her, it would have been a police case for sexual assault. But just because I am a man, can a girl just do things to me and walk away? That's not fucking happening. I didn't like her kissing me and I'll make sure to let her know that time and again." He is so red right now, I feel as if he'll burst.

I move towards him and cup his face in my hands. "I never expected her to do that. Willow has been a bitch many times, but I could never see her dropping so low, that too against me."

"She wants to be you. But she can't. No one can." He says and I lean towards him. My lips brush slightly against his and his breathe hitches. He pulls me in closer and kisses every nook and corner of my mouth. Explores me. I moan and he lays me down on the bed as he does wonderful things to me. Takes me to a place where I've never been to before.

"Keep saying my name, that's all that will be held against you." He whispers in my ear as he kisses my neck. The shirt he had worn just minutes ago is now off him and my top and pant seem to be wanting to come off too.

"Are you sure about this?" He stops and asks, when my jeans are unbuttoned.
"It's too late to go back now." I smile and he laughs against my hair.

•••

I open my eyes and rub them. Blake is completely sprawled upon me, his hands and legs not allowing me to move anywhere. I can feel his soft snores near my ear and I remember how good his breathes feel against my ears.

Since he has me trapped, I try to lie there and absorb the sensations. It was painful, raw, rugged and passionate. I guess that is exactly how it should be. Our bodies in sync, merging together with the love we hold for each other. I blush even though I know he can't see me. I feel sore and I flinch.

I look at the clock above and the time is 6:30 am. Exactly one hour and thirty minutes left for school to start. After our love making yesterday, we had talked for hours. About little secrets and meaningless things. About his first crush. My favourite colour. Why he loved painting. My childhood. His mamma. My dad. His dreams. The first time I failed a test. It's the little things that matter really. His heartbeat thuds against my hand, my favourite sound in the entire world. And then we had slept, the lack of sleep finally catching up on us, to wake up now.

I somehow wiggle out of his grasp and slip his shirt on me. It smells of him and I feel the best in this. I waddle over to the coffee maker in his room and pour out a cup of coffee for him. I look at myself in the mirror. I'm practically glowing. Red bite marks adorn my neck and I straighten my hair, applying some of Blake's deo kept on the table.

I check my phone to see a text from Elise. I sit on a bean bag as I scroll through my phone.

Lia, where tf are you? -E

Home. Why? -A

Come on, I'm not lying, Blake is home.

Did you hear about what Willow did? -E

What? -A

Fear grips me.

She just changed her relationship status on Facebook to: In a relationship with Blake Agron. Apparently everyone believes her and there are talks going on about you. Please come to school. -E