Library coversations

Beautiful cover by @HoneyClumsyFudge_x

•••

Aurelia
"And then the look on her face was completely priceless." Blake said and I kept my hand on my mouth to control my giggles. "Did you actually do that?" I said between giggles. "Crazy, but yes. Those were the golden days." He thinks about his past with a sweet smile on his face. It seems like he has left a big chunk of his life there. Like I don't know, maybe he is running away from something?

"Okay miss Aurelia and new boy, please move out of the library and carry on your hanky panky out there. I don't think you understand the meaning of maintaining silence in the library." The librarian appears at the head of the table and growls. We both look down and I pick up my books and gather them in my arms as he does the same. "I'm sorry ma'am." I mutter as I move out. We both come out and I lean against the wall. "I got thrown out, for the first time." I say to him. "Big deal." He shrugs. I look at him with my mouth agape. "I've never, even for once, been sent out of class. And here I am, in my junior year, basically getting kicked out of the library." I say to him. No, I'm not mad at him, it's just that I feel sad that my record has been tarnished. It wasn't really his fault. I was the one laughing, I laugh quite loudly. "There's a first time for everything, Aurelia. How will you ever enjoy if you don't break down your boundaries?" He says.

There, now that was a touchy subject for me. I stood there in silence while he looked at me. His gaze was giving me such chills down my spine, it was intense and piercing. "Let's just get back to class." I said. "School is over for today." He says as he tries to hide his amusement. I mentally slap my head. Do I have to behave like a dumbfuck every time? "Should I drop you off at your home?" He asks me. Seriously? Why does this sex god have so much of interest in me? "I have my sister as well, so maybe next time?" I say apologetically. He nods. People start streaming out of their classes and some of them look at us in disbelief as we stand talking at the side. He looks oblivious to all the attention, I believe he has recieved a lot of it already. We walk together towards the parking lot, generally talking about his old school. He didn't talk about his family much, I wondered why. We reached the parking lot and I saw Willow leaning casually on the car. When she sees me, she straightens up but when her gaze falls upon Blake, her perfect mouth drops open. She quickly gains her composure and stands up straighter. I mentally shake my head. My baby sister will always be, well, a baby.

We walk over to her and she takes out her shades and twirls a strand of hair in her fingers. That's her signature flirty movement. "Hey Aurelia." She says. She doesn't look at Blake at all though. I turn to him to see he's looking at the basketball players out on the field. "Blake, she is Willow, my younger sister." I say and Willow gives me a flying kiss. "Hey Willow." He says as he holds his hand out to her. He had a very cool aura, a very calm demeanor, he was like the people who are so quiet and all smileys, but still burn like a mad fire in darkness, you still notice them. "Hi Blake, so you're the new guy. How are you finding St. Joseph's?" She switches on her outgoing, confident mode. "It's great up till now. I already have a good friend over here." He says and looks at me. Willow's lips curl up in amusement. "You should surely hang out with us sometimes." She says and he nods. His eyes don't rake over her body like most of the guy's do, he doesn't lean in or touch her. I respect him for that. As far as my sister is concerned, no boy ever leaves a chance to be with her. So this was new.
Everything about Blake was something I've never seen before.

"Okay so I've gotta go, I shall see you tomorrow." He says as he checks a text on his phone. He waves to both of us and disappears near the back gate where his car is.

"Now now, tell me how did you land up the sex god?" She says and I grimace. Seriously? "Sit in the car." She pouts but bounces away to the other side to sit in the passenger seat. "Tell me." She says as I start the car. "I didn't land him. We are just friends." I shrug. I tell her every little detail and at the end, she squeals. "Omigod! That's straight out of some chick flick! You like him, don't you?" I give her a bored sideway glance and say,"I admit, he's good looking and charming, but I don't like him. I don't have the time for that." I say. She dramatically rolls her eyes. "Come on, don't tell me you aren't moving on after what happened with Steve." She says. I stiffen and bring my mind back from the past it's disappearing into. "Willow don't bring that up. It's not related to him. I need to concentrate on my studies. Also, it's not like Blake asked me out or something, that I have to consider." I say and she shuts up. "Atleast you admit he's handsome." She says. I hold back a smile. Willow will never change.

"I think you like him." I say as I study her from the corner of my eye. "Oh, I won't deny that, I'll totally want to have him. But for now, the captain of the football team is waiting for a date in the evening. Cheating isn't my style, you see." She says and I burst out in laughter. I completely love my little sister.
___________________________
Whom do you love? Aurelia or Willow?