Meeting.

The next few days passed and Harry never spoke to anyone. He attended classes, study sessions, he ate with everyone else but never muttered a word. Ron could hear him cry himself to sleep every night but never dared question him about it.

Every time Draco tried to kiss him, he turned his head so he hit his cheek. If he was asked a question in class, or by his friends he just either nodded, shook his head to indicate no or shrugged his shoulders.

His friends decided not to push it. Knowing he would talk when he was ready to, his professors on the other hand. Were desperate to know what's going on with their golden boy.

So when Snape called a meeting, McGonagall for a meeting about this situation, all professors were green with envy of her.

They all met in the headmaster's office on Monday night. Professors, Lupin, McGonagall and Snape all gathered around the table in his office.

"We know why we're here?" Snape started and they two nodded not saying a word.

"As you know, the boy's eighteen. There's a lot we're not allowed to discuss now he's over age" Remus started.

"But it's for his safety, I haven't heard him mutter a word in my class since last week sometime," McGonagall started.

"None of us know why he's stopped talking. I have a good idea but I'm not sure. He was in a relation- no he was involved with another student and as far as I know, that has ended. So I think that may be the cause but I'm not 100% sure" Snape said looking at Remus.

"He won't talk to us, he won't talk to Sirius, Dumbledore, Hermione or Ron, or any of his friends at that" Remus said, you could see the worry spread across his face.

"Yes, I've noticed is friend group seems to have, expanded let's say to your Slytherins Severus?" McGonagall said.

"Yeah, all they do in my class is laugh. Except recently of course. Him, Granger and Weasley all seem to have mended their faults with Draco, Parkinson, and Zabini. I'm not saying it's a problem I'm just saying they have hated each other for 7 years then all of a sudden they are best friends, it's a difficult situation" Severus added shaking his head.

"I agree, one day they hated each other, hexing each other etc. The next they are at Grimmauld Place with Harry sharing a Pizza and laughing. It was very confusing for me and Sirius" Remus added, sharing his worry.

"What we have been told, is they decided to put it all behind them when Draco became Harry's tutor and roommate. Also, Ron and Blaise fixed their problems when they became roommates" Severus explained.

"Yes, why did that change? It was going quite well?" McGonagall asked confused. "His nightmares, it was going to be more comfortable if he was sharing a room with Ron," Remus said quickly covering up.

"Now, what's the real reason why they stopped sharing?" McGonagall asked, seeing right through Lupin's lie.

"The student, Potter was involved with-" Severus started when it clicked.

"Was Malfoy" Minerva finished it all made sense now. Remus and Severus just nodded.

"I thought that day, he was all over Malfoy was simply because he was drunk. It all makes sense now" she said.

"They weren't ever together. Well according to them they slept together and there were no feelings. But you had to see them together. It was incredible" Remus said looking at Severus.

"As much as I hate to admit it, he's right. They were made for each other. But Potter just keeps pushing Draco away and telling him that their relationship means nothing. When in actual fact, I think Harry stopped talking because Draco betrayed him" Severus said looking at Minerva who furrowed her eyebrows.

"Betrayed him? What do you mean?"

"Well, I told them that they were no longer to sleep in the same room and they had to swap with Zabini and Weasley. So they did, but Potter was still in the hospital wing. They were still sleeping in the same bed. I allowed that because Poppy was there and he had just been diagnosed with depression and frankly I didn't want him to be by himself.

"They had some sort of argument, and Draco went back to the dorms to sleep. Harry had a nightmare and went up to sleep with Draco. I put a charm on their rooms so it would allow me to know when they snuck into each other's rooms. I went up and told them to come down and talk to us. They came down and Harry refused to tell us what was wrong. Draco told us he had a nightmare and that's why I think they are arguing" Snape explained to McGonagall.

"So they are in love with each other but refuse to acknowledge it?" Minerva asked the two men's eyes went wide.

"I think so" Remus muttered, knowing his son is going through heartbreak right now and there's nothing he could do...