Recovery.

A/N: So today, while in college I got the very sad, shocking and tragic news that our hero Alan Rickman had passed away this morning during his battle with cancer at the young age of 69. it was a complete shock for me because I never actually realised he was that old never mind battling cancer. I just want to pay my respects to Alan's family and also the Potterhead fandom, because this is a very large loss to us all!

"Wake up sleepy head" Harry heard a voice next to him say.

"Nngrhhhhhh" he groaned turning around in the bed, cuddling into Draco.

"Come on honey you need to get up. My Mum is making breakfast" Draco said, and even just the thought of food made his stomach turn. He shook his head, dove up and ran to the bathroom.

"That's what you get for drinking!" Draco shouted at a hungover Harry who was throwing up the contents of his stomach into the toilet pan.

"Fuck you" Harry shouted back and Draco laughed, "come on then" he shouted back teasing him.

"That's not what I meant and you know it," Harry said, flushing the toilet and walking back into the room.

"Do you even remember anything from last night?" Draco asked Harry, who was slipping pyjamas on.

"Yeah, I met my Mum and Dad then I went and got drunk," Harry said throwing his bedroom door open and walking out, leaving Draco in bed laughing.

"Good morning dear!" Narcissa said, full of enthusiasm as Harry entered the kitchen.

"Nope, too early for that" Harry said pulling his hand to his head.

"Hungover?" Snape said, standing with a mug of coffee in his hand.

"You have no idea," Harry said, pouring himself a cup of very strong coffee.

"Milk?" Narcissa asked and he shook his head, drinking his black coffee.

"That's disgusting," Snape said shaking his head.

"Like I give a shit?" Harry said, taking another drink.

"What time did you get in at honey?" Narcissa asked him, sitting down. Harry and Snape doing the same.

"Late enough to put a silencing charm on your room so Draco wouldn't hear you," Harry said, raising his eyebrows as Snape choked on his coffee.

"Wait it was you?" Harry said laughing.

"What was who?" Draco said walking into the kitchen and sitting beside Harry. Narcissa and Snape looked at Harry, begging him not to tell him with their eyes.

"Nothing, we were just discussing how Snape is going to give me back my resurrection stone. Aren't you?" Harry said, taking another mouthful of coffee.

"No, I'm not" Snape said shaking his head.

"It's been hidden and will stay that way until it is desperately needed" Snape continued.

"You're no fun! Why are you here anyway?" Harry said looking at Snape.

"I'm babysitting Teddy while you Narcissa takes you out. What are you two going to be doing anyway?" Snape asked, looking between Harry and Narcissa.

"Draco honey, go make sure that Teddy is okay with Ron please?" Narcissa said and Draco rolled his eyes.

"I'll leave you to talk," Draco said, placing a chaste kiss on Harry's lips before walking away. Narcissa took out her wand and muttered "silencio".

"Wait, you told me 3 people knew. It wasn't Lucius was it?" Harry said looking between Snape and Narcissa.

"You told him?" Snape said, looking at Narcissa.