Parents.

A/N I'm sorry there's been so many of these recently, but I just realised that today, is exactly a month since I uploaded. I'm so overwhelmed by the amount of support I've got of you all so I would just like to say thank you all!

I hope you all have an amazing Christmas and new year! Once again, thanks for your support. I love you all!

Draco and Harry sat down next to each other at the table, neither of them wanted to disconnect their hands so they stayed connected, hidden under the table.

Sirius and Remus sat together, and Narcissa and Lucius sat across from them. Harry could feel the daggers Lucius was drawing him boring into his soul.

He kept his focus on the face of the table. Snape sat at the head of the table.

Something quickly troubled Harry, he looked up at Sirius.

"Where's Ted?" He said frantically.

"Don't worry pal, he's with Hermione. She has a free period" Sirius said reassuringly.

"So Andromeda?" Harry said worried about the older woman.

"Just the same" Remus said answering the question.

"What about my sister?" Narcissa spoke up, shocking everyone at the table.

"I know we're not exactly on speaking terms, but what is wrong with her?" Narcissa said, worry clear in her voice.

"She has a muggle disease, called cancer. She's not doing good. She has about 3 months left before she passes" Harry said. He shocked himself that he was able to say it without stuttering.

"Where is she? I need to see her?" Narcissa said. Draco was shocked, he had never seen this side off his Mother before.

"Look, we can talk about that later. First, we have more, pressing issues" Snape said causing everyone to look at Harry and Draco. They just looked down at the table below them.

"I think we all know why we're here. I would like to know, why my son is being allowed to share a room, with someone who is obviously forcing a romantic relationship on his" Lucius said.

"I'm sorry, Father. But you have no idea in the least about what you're talking about. There is no relationship" Draco said starting to get angry.

"It's quite obvious there is something going on between you two? It takes an idiot not to see that" Remus asked, shocking Lucius that he had agreed with him.

"Oh, and what happened to you sleeping in Zabini's room last night Draco?" Snape asked, clearly knowing he disobeyed his orders.

"I did" Draco lied, and quite well I may add. Harry was actually quite shocked at how well he could lie.

"Don't lie to me Draco, I know for a fact you never," Snape said seeing right through Draco's lie.

"Now, how do you know that?" Draco asked, both him and Harry staring at the professor.

"Well, that mark on Mr. Potters neck to begin with" with that, Harry's face dropped. Draco stifled a laugh and poked at it causing a slither off pain to shoot up his neck.

"What the hell have I told you about that!" Harry said it's true. Draco's favourite place to kiss harry was his neck and Harry had told him to stop, multiple times.

"Oops?" Draco said but it sounded more like a question. Sirius started laughing but quickly stopped when Remus slapped his arm.

Draco looked at his parents. He couldn't quite read Narcissa's reaction, but his fathers. He looked furious. He looked like he was about to blow any minute.