Talk.

Harry stood in front of Remus who was livid and Sirius just stood there not really sure on his feelings of his godson's lip.

"I told you he would kill you," Hermione said walking into the living room behind Harry while Ron followed her. Pansy and Blaise just leaned on either side of the door frame.

"What possessed you?" Sirius asked walking closer to Harry inspecting his lip closer.

"It was Pansy," Harry quickly said looking at the shocked girl who he was passing the blame to. 

"Oi!" She shouted quickly punching his arm.

"Don't blame me. All I said was you would look nice with it done. You were the one that said okay and got it done. I never forced you into nothing mate," she said holding her hands up in defence.

"Look, what's done is done. Besides, it looks quite nice," Sirius said holding Harry's chin examining it again.

"Sirius! You're supposed to be on my side!" Remus exclaimed

"No, I'm on my own side. And Besides Rem, you can't be angry at him he babysat for us today!" Sirius said walking over to the angry man wrapping his arms around his waist and started kissing his neck lovingly much to Blaise and Pansy's shock.

'When did that happen?' Pansy mouthed to Hermione and Ron. 'Mione just shook her head and indicated she would tell them later.

"Okay time for us to leave," Harry said and spun around on his heel and went to walk away when Sirius stopped him.

"Wait. Where's the other one? There is usually 3 of them," Sirius said looking at Pansy and Blaise.

"Yeah, since when did you hang out with Pansy, Blaise, and Draco?" Remus asked confused as the last thing he knew, Draco and Harry were throwing punches at each other and telling each other they hated each other.

"We don't. Hermione and Pansy decided that they were really good study partners and since there's no Pansy without Blaise and there's no 'Mione without Ron. We decided we are quite alike and were good friends," Harry said to Remus trying to change the subject.

"So why is Draco not with them? Can't you all just be friends?" Sirius said confused.

"No, Malfoy's a prat. So we can't be friends. Now if you would excuse us, we're going upstairs to have a laugh, catch up and order Pizza," Harry said trying to walk away.

"Wait, I'm not letting you go without going and asking Malfoy if he wants to join you. Severus told me what happened between him and his parents after the war. I know for a fact that you know as well. So you will go and invite him," Remus said.

"But-" Harry went to object but Remus cut him off.

"Harry James Potter! Now!" Remus said pointing towards the door.

"I don't know where his flat is?" Harry objected.

"You'll figure it out," Remus said and at that, the boy apparated away.

***

Harry had just thought of Malfoy when he had apparated and he found himself standing in a living room he didn't recognise. Malfoy was sitting on the couch in front of him reading some book.

"What do you want Potter?" Malfoy snapped shutting his book and sitting up.

"Ehm, basically. I, Ron and Hermione went shopping. We bumped into Pansy and Blaise and we all went shopping. We went back and decided we were going to go back to mines and get pizza. But Remus said it wasn't fair that we weren't including you. So I have to come and get you and bring you back to Grimmauld Place with me," Harry said smiling as the boy stood up.