Leave

It's been 3 days since Draco and Harry kissed. Draco has been avoiding Harry, he has been going to classes but not showing up at their private lessons. He eats in the great hall with Pansy and Blaise as usual but anytime he catches Harry staring at him from over the hall he always sneers at the Gryffindor boy like he has been doing for 7 years.

Although Harry usually just looks away, recently he has been smirking back at the Slytherin boy. A smirk that Lucius Malfoy himself would be proud off may I add. Harry was waiting in the Room of requirement, for Draco, he knew he wasn't going to show up but he was waiting anyway, just in case.

The door opened and Draco Malfoy and Professor McGonagall walked in behind them. Before Harry got the chance to speak professor McGonagall said "ok boys, I don't care what happened between the two of you. Just stop the fighting and get on with the tutoring okay? Remember I know if you don't turn up or leave early!" she said before turning around and walking away not giving any of the boys a chance to reply.

Draco walked over and started playing with the paper that was on the desk while Harry stood up from the couch that he was laying on before Professor McGonagall rudely interrupted him. "Look, can we just forget what happened and get on with this? I'm still failing DADA and Snape's on my arse about it," Draco said turning around, shocked to find the sneaky boy standing in front of him.

"No, we can't just forget about it," Harry said once again attaching his lips to Draco's once again. Draco pushed him away and looked in the Gryffindor's eyes. "I'm. Not. Gay. How many times Potter?!" Draco shouted at Harry slowly shaking his head.

"Good, neither am I," Harry said before once again kissing him. Draco found himself kissing Harry back. Harry pushed the Slytherin up against the wall while their lips were still attached. Draco attached his hands on Harry's waist pulling the petite boy close to him. They stood like that for about ten minutes, with Harry pulling at Draco's hair every once in awhile. Harry finally pulled away. He turned away and sat down at the desk while Draco just stood there breathless.

"Okay, what are we doing today?" Harry said. Draco couldn't believe he was acting like that didn't just happen. "Are you seriously going to act like that didn't happen?" Draco asked Harry as he sat looking at the blonde boy. "Yeah, now what are we doing?" Draco was so shocked he couldn't be bothered arguing with him. "Defence," Draco said as they started their private lesson.

***

Draco was making his way towards the Great Hall for dinner. But he needed to talk to Blaise, Pansy, Hermione and Ron about what happened with Harry. He promised all four of them he would keep them updated on what is happening with Harry.

"I need to talk to you two," he said in Blaise and Pansy's direction after he had finished his dinner. Both just nodded their heads already knowing what it is about. Draco looked over at the Gryffindor and made eye contact with Hermione nodding towards the exit for the great hall. "Ronald, come on we need to go to the library," Hermione said to Ron whose face immediately sank as the thought of going to the library with Hermione was the last thing he wanted to do.

"Do we really need to? I mean, take Harry or something?" Her boyfriend who was sitting next to her said moaning. "No, we are going now!" Hermione said dragging Ron behind her. He met Draco, Pansy, and Blaise outside the great hall.

"Right, come on we can go to my room and talk about this," Draco said as he started heading along the corridor that leads towards the 8th year common room. "I thought we were going to the library?" Ron asked very confusedly. "He really is slow," Pansy said laughing towards Hermione.

"Tell me about it," she said giggling back at someone she never thought she would be being civil to never mind the thought of maybe becoming friends one day. All five finally entered Draco and Harry's bedroom as Blaise and Pansy sat on Draco bed as he scowled at them he sat on the chair he had turned around from the desk to face his bed and Ron and Hermione sat down on the couch. "Right, what happened?" Hermione asked impatiently. "You are so impatient you know that?" Draco joked with her. She just nodded her head in return.

"Well, McGonagall pulled me over the other day for not going to our study lessons and said she was going to take me. So we went up, and she left and he kissed me. I told him I wasn't gay, and he said he wasn't either-" he was cut off mid-sentence when Harry burst into the room slightly confused and hurt on why his friends and people who had bullied them for the past 7 years were sitting around their room like they were catching up with old friends.

"REALLY! You guys were sneaking around behind my back!" Harry shouted at his two friends who were slightly hurt by his tone. Before thinking, Ron blurted out "we're not the only ones mate," who immediately after he said it got a punch on the arm from Hermione and a scowl from Draco.

"Are you being serious, you told my friends? Did you tell your friends? I bet you never told them about how you kissed me back huh?" He said looking at a shocked Blaise and Pansy. "I was getting there," Draco said rolling his eyes.  "You wouldn't have told them to sneaky little bastard!" he shouted as Draco stood up so there were mere inches between them.

Not even thinking about all the anger and betrayal building up inside him the Gryffindor grabbed the Slytherin's face and pulled him towards him placing his lips on top of Draco's. He heard shocked gasps around the room. Draco started to kiss back. It started to get heated as Draco had Harry pinned up against a wall and Harry's hands started getting lower and lower.

Harry broke away for two seconds, just enough to shout "LEAVE!" at his shocked two best friends and his two once enemies. He started to kiss Draco again, Draco licked along the bottom of Harry's lip and he gladly opened his mouth for them as they were fighting for dominance he sensed that no one had moved from where they were sitting, they were probably too shocked to do anything.

Draco pulled away and shouted "GET OUT, NOW!" before Harry attached their lips again. They made their way over to the bed and this is where their 4 friends left. Nothing happened between them that night. They only kissed. But Draco saw a whole new side of Harry, that he wasn't sure he wanted to see or not.