Wedding.

--[EDITED]--

A/N: Part 2 of 2

Also! This part is dedicated to -pretty-gay- since she has stuck by this story since day 1, she has always helped me with advice and criticism! Also we both know we are both going to cry at this bit so, fair warning. Anyway, you should all go read her Drarry AU story, I Don't Love You it is incredible! But, enjoy, I love you all!

This took me forever to write, it's like 5000 words long! Which is by far my longest chapter, so I don't think it's edited properly, but I'm going to go back through and edit all my chapters once I've finished the book, so bare with me!

--------------------------------

"Sirius, we need to get Hermione!" Harry explained to his godfather. "No, I've got this, I'm a grown man for god sake!" He said looking up shaking his head.

"Yeah, a grown man who can't tie a bow tie. It's nothing to be embarrassed about, look she is just next door. I'll go get her okay?" Harry said walking towards the door.

"No, I will get it! I can tie my own bow tie for god sake, I'm a grown man!" Sirius said back, stopping him from leaving the room.

"So you have said for about the hundredth time, look if you don't get that bowtie tied, within the next like 2 minutes, we are going to be late. Now hurry up" Harry said, crossing his arms over his chest.

"It's fine, it's my own wedding. I'm allowed to be late" Sirius said, "yeah, you're even a minute late, Remus will freak and think you have changed your mind. You know what he's like!" Harry said, opening the door.

"Harry don't you dare!" Sirius shouted but it was too late, he was already away trying to find Hermione.

He stood outside the room her and Pansy were getting ready in, "HERMIONE! PANSY! IS ANYONE IN THERE!" Harry shouted banging on the door, but no one answered.

"PANS! 'MIONE! WE NEED YOUR HELP!" Harry shouted but no one answered. He put his face in his hands unsure on what to do.

"What's up babe?" He heard a voice say and turned around to see Draco standing there.

"Sirius can't tie a bowtie, so I went to get Hermione to come do it, but she's not answering the door, and if he doesn't get it tied soon, he's going to be late. If he's late, Remus will start freaking and that is a disaster!" Harry said really fast.

"Calm down babe! Remus sent me up here to check on you and make sure you both get down the stairs okay. Come on I know how to tie a bowtie, I'll do it. Let's go" Draco said grabbing Harry's hand and dragging him into the room.

"Where's Hermione?" Sirius said in a worried voice.

"She wasn't there. But don't worry, I've found Draco and he will do it" Harry said as Draco started walking over to Sirius.

"Where did you learn to tie a bowtie?" Sirius asked as he picked up the bowtie from the bed.

"Lucius always dragged me to stupid fundraisers when I was younger, so my Mum taught me" he shrugged, placing the bowtie around Sirius' neck.

"Never did I think I would never see Draco Malfoy hold anything Gryffindor coloured never mind related!" A female voice said and they all turned around to see Hermione standing there.

"Shut up, it's not my fault these two idiots don't know how to tie a bow tie and I have to come to the rescue," Draco said, smirking at Harry.

"Shut up," Harry said as he finished Sirius' and walked over to Harry. Draco did up Harry's bowtie before placing a light kiss on his lips.