Draco.

Blaise was utterly shocked, he had watched the blonde boy mope about, missing Harry for the past 2 months, yet when he got the chance he didn't want it. Blaise turned around and ran straight to the hospital wing.

He finally got there out off breath to see Ron, Hermione, Remus, Sirius, Pansy, Snape and McGonagall all surrounding Harry.

"Where is he?" Harry asked looking around to see the blonde boy.

"He's not coming," Blaise said trying to get his breath back.

"What?" Harry questioned, sadness obvious in his voice.

"I don't know. I went in to get him, and he had just woke up. I told him you were awake and wanted to see him, and he said, and I quote 'tell him to fuck off, I don't want to see him. I never want to see him again. I'm going for a shower' and went into the bathroom." Blaise explained. Something clicked within Harry.

"He's had a nightmare. A pretty bad one. Snape, you need to go down and apparate him up here" Harry said, nearly jumping out the bed in desperation.

"And how do you know this?" Snape replied.

"Because when I used to have nightmares when I woke up there were only three things I wanted. A fag, Draco and a shower. Before I had Draco, it was a fag and a shower. Before I smoked, I would spend hours in the shower" Harry explained.

"Okay, I'll go get him," Snape said and walked out of the hospital wing.

"He does know he could have just apparated there?" Harry said confused.

"Come on Harry. It's Severus Snape, he likes to be dramatic" Remus said rolling his eyes.

"You would know," Pansy said before she had even thought about it. Her hand flew up and was placed over her mouth, trying to pretend she never noticed the dirty look coming from Sirius and the wide eyes Remus had.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Harry asked furrowing his eyebrows. Hermione burst out laughing before she could stop herself.

"You know as well?" Remus said she knew at this point there was no point in lying.

"Are we missing something here?" Ron asked confused.

"Oh babe, you're missing a lot of things. Including a brain" Hermione said, placing a light kiss on his cheek.

"Oi!" she just chuckled at him.

"What exactly do you know, that we don't?" Blaise asked, looking between Pansy, Hermione, and Remus.

"You told them?" Remus said, looking at Sirius.

"No?" He said but it sounded more like a question.

"Sirius Black don't you lie to me!" Remus said sternly.

"Look what you've done!" Sirius said to Pansy.

"Well you shouldn't have told us," Pansy said laughing at him.

"No, you shouldn't have told them!" Remus said, angrily but you can still see the faint blush on his face.

"You basically told Harry and Draco the other week there. Draco told me what you said" Sirius said shrugging his shoulders.

"No, no I never. I never actually said it. The only people I've ever said it too was you and James!"

"Really. So you never talked about it?"

"No, no we never. We had this discussion like 20 years ago!" Remus said.

"Will someone tell us what the hell is going on?" Harry asked, still very confused.

"Lupin slept with Snape when they were younger" Pansy blurted out and Harry's jaw dropped.

"What?" Ron stuttered out and Blaise just stood there shocked.

"Pansy!" Remus shouted and his face in embarrassment.

"Really? Nothing against it but Snape. How low do your standards go?" Harry said causing Remus' face to go bright red.

"You are talking about me?" A voice said causing everyone to jump. They turned around to see Snape and a naked Draco. I say naked, he had a towel around his waist and that's it.

"Why am I here?" Draco said changing the subject.

"Okay, Harry definitely see the fascination" Pansy said looking Draco up and down.

"Really Pans? Why am I here?" Draco asked, trying to pretend he wasn't standing half naked in front of 8 people, 1 being the boy he's madly in love with.

"You had a nightmare" Harry managed to squeak out.

"Now how would you know that Potter?" Draco said with such venom in his voice.

"You know the last time you called me Potter you were-"

"don't even finish that sentence" Draco warned, a smirk crossing Harry's face,

"I know you had a nightmare and that's why you don't want to see me. So can we please just skip by the fighting, arguing and stropping out and making up. Can you please just come over here and hold me. I've been beaten, tortured, starved, nearly killed multiple times. Hell I died, over and over again. So pardon me if I'm not in the mood to argue with you" Harry said, tears threatening to spill.

"We will leave you two to talk," Remus said placing a hand on Harry's shoulder. He just nodded his head in return. Everyone walked out the room, leaving Harry and Draco standing. Staring into each others eyes.

"So..."