Tutor

Draco had left the great hall after losing his appetite, he walked into the 8th year common room to see Pansy and Blaise sitting there. It felt like forever since he came back to Hogwarts. "Hey Pans, Blaise," Draco said walking towards them. "Hey babe," Pansy said to him standing up giving him a hug. He happily returned it as the last person who had hugged him was his Mother when she told him she wanted nothing more to do with him.

"What's going on. I feel like I haven't seen you guys yet we've been back for over 2 months!" Draco asked them sitting in a seat across from them. "Nothing much, just classes has been hectic you know. I feel like you've been avoiding us. How's rooming with Potter?" Blaise said to a slightly offended Draco, even though it's true what he said. He has been avoiding them.

"Of course, I'm not avoiding you two. You're my best friends, and terrible! He is constantly in the room, annoying the life out of me just simply by his presence. Also, he had Sirius Black in my bedroom earlier. I felt like being sick," Draco said putting his head in his hands.

"Oh honey, I'm sorry," Pansy said standing up and sitting on the older boys knee and wrapping her arms around him. "Draco honey, you're like a brother to me you know that and if you want to come and sleep in my room, or you can share Blaise's to get away for a few nights," Pansy said pulling away looking at him for once giving him a caring smile.

For once Draco felt cared for and loved. Draco never had a good relationship with his parents, Crabbe or Goyle. Although when it came to Blaise and Pansy, although a lot of people didn't realise it. Their friendship was real, they were as close as siblings and told each other everything. Although Draco was quite sure Blaise and Pansy were more than 'sister and brother'.

Harry walked through the portrait and saw Pansy sitting on Draco's lap and all three of them smirking at him. He looked at Draco disgusted and shook his head making his way up to his room. "You know what, I might take you up on that offer Pans," Draco said smiling at the younger girl who had now made her way off his lap and over to the bookshelf.

"Yeah, whatever babe," she said as McGonagall walked in and looked at Draco. "Mr Malfoy, I need to speak to you. Do you know where Mr Potter is?" "Yeah, he's upstairs in our room. But whatever you're going to blame me for I promise it more or likely wasn't me, and I'm going to blame Potter for it anyway," he said as Blaise stifled a small laugh as he looked at Draco who had the famous Malfoy smirk over his face.

"Oh Mr Malfoy, you are not in trouble, neither is Mr Potter. Now would you like to follow me up as I need to talk to you together," she said as Draco stood up and followed her rolling his eyes towards his best friends as they laughed back at him. McGonagall knocked on the door and waited for a reply. "If that's you Malfoy, fuck off!" The shocked professor heard.

"It's Professor McGonagall, I need to talk to you Mr Potter," they heard a sigh then footsteps coming towards the door. "You need to mind your language Mr Potter," the professor warned as she walked in the room with Draco draping behind.

"I need to talk to you about your classes. Especially, potions, history of magic and charms," McGonagall had said to the boy who was now sitting down on his four-poster bed that was covered in paper and study notes. "Yeah, whatever. I'm failing, so fucking what?" Draco and Minerva both flinched at this. Draco had never heard Harry swear before today and now he had done it three times and one day.

"Mr Potter! I'm not going to warn you again about your language!" She said with a stern look on her face. He put his hands up as a sign of defeat and looked at her waiting for her to continue. "We also need to talk about your Defence against the dark arts," she said.

"I'm getting an O though? Don't tell me in failing that for fuck sake," Harry huffed looking at the bed sheets defeated.  "POTTER!" Professor McGonagall shouted at Harry, disgraced by his language.  "She was talking to me you idiot," Draco said diverting the subject to himself rather than Potters vulgar language.