Hickey

Harry was currently sitting in a compartment on the train on his way back to Kings Cross for Christmas. Apparently, Ron and Blaise got talking one night and decided to be friends and put everything behind them? Pansy is a really good study partner and they are now 'not friends but getting there' as Hermione put it.

They are sitting discussing something he wasn't really paying attention, he was just looking out the window. Harry looked over to see Malfoy doing the same. He looks over at Harry and they catch eye contact. Harry indicates towards the door telepathically asking him if he want's to leave.

He just nods and Harry stands up and left ignoring all the questions from the four other bodies that were in their compartment. Harry wandered down a bit and saw an empty one. He walked in and Malfoy followed him, he sat down and Harry closed the door, pulled down the curtains and put a lock on the door with his wand.

Harry sat down on Malfoy's lap, straddling him. He looked quite shocked as Harry placed his lips against his own. Harry started to slowly move his lips against Malfoy's as he started kissing back, and before Harry knew it he had moved and he was laying under the muscular man as he lay on top of Harry kissing him passionately.

They kissed for a while before he knew it Harry had granted him access and they were fighting for dominance. Draco obviously won but Harry had already moved his hands from his waist to his shirt and started unbuttoning his shirt. Once he realised what Harry was doing he started working on Harry's, he detached his lips from the Gryffindors and placed them on his neck, yeah they had made out before. But they never went this far, Draco kissed up and down Harry's neck and licked along his collarbone.

He made his way back up Harry's neck and under my ear when he felt utter bliss. Draco smirked knowing he had found Harry's sweet spot. "Malfoy," Harry moaned out involuntarily and he could feel him smirking under his skin. "Say it again Potter," he begged while still attacking Harry's neck. "Malfoyyyyy!" Harry shouted as he started teasing him by pulling away and biting his skin.

Neither boys had even felt the train come to a stop until Ron and Hermione started banging on the compartment window. "Harry! Malfoy! Are you two in there!" Hermione shouted while banging the window. Harry placed his hand over Draco's mouth before he could shout anything. "Don't they will go away if they don't think we're in here," Harry said while smirking, he pulled his hand away from Draco's mouth and started attacking his neck with his own mouth this time. They thought they had gone away when all four of them came barging into the compartment, Harry mid-kiss.

"How did you get in here!" Malfoy shouted at them while smirking at Harry while his cheeks turned red in embarrassment.

"Alohomora? You two may want to get yourself tidied up. Sirius will be waiting with Teddy. Also, Remus asked me to come get you when you weren't with us. You're lucky he was going to come get you himself!" Hermione shouted trying to hide her embarrassment.

Harry started to button up his shirt when Draco climbed off him. He fixed Harry's tie for him and lifted his wand ready to leave when Draco pulled him back. The other four were standing outside waiting on them. He gave Harry a brief kiss. "You might want to pull your shirt up a little bit," he said poking his finger at Harry's neck when a sliver of pain shoot up. Harry looked at him wide eyed before spotting Draco's neck.

"Luckily, you've got one to match" Harry whispered in his ear before walking away not bothering to stay around to see his face. Harry nodded towards the exit to 'Mione and Ron and they started to walk beside him. "Harry mate, you've got something on your neck," Ron said laughing as Hermione looked like she might lose it any moment. "Now what are you going to do when Sirius asks Harry?" Hermione stated to him as they stepped off the train onto the platform.