Over.

A/N: This is the end, brb I am crying.

"HARRY! YOU AWAKE!" Harry heard a voice said and he opened his eyes as his bedroom door flew open yet again.

"When did he get here?" Sirius asked, looking at a still sleeping Draco.

"Some point during the night. Neither of us could sleep so he came over" Harry said and Sirius nodded.

"Okay, as long as Narcissa knows where he is. Ron, Hermione, Blaise, Pansy and the twins are downstairs, what do yo want me to say?"

"Just tell them to come up. What time is it?" Harry said, sitting up rubbing his eyes.

"It's like the back of 1, we thought you would leave you to sleep, you had a pretty busy day yesterday," Sirius said, Harry nodded and Sirius left, leaving Harry to lay back down on the bed.

A few minutes later, everyone entered his room, talking loudly until Harry put his finger to his mouth indicating for them to be quiet pointing at Draco with his other hand.

They all came in and sat down before Blaise spoke up.

"Lupin said that he wasn't here? It was just you?" he said confused.

"He wasn't, neither of us could sleep last night so he came over at some point either late last night or early this morning," Harry said, sitting up in the bed once again.

"You can't even spend one night apart? That is shocking!" George said laughing.

"It's not just that, we both get nightmares. But when I sleep in the same bed as him, they calm down. According to Remus, it's because I feel safe or something?" Harry said shaking his head.

"Remus mentioned you went to the Dursleys yesterday? How did it go? Please tell me Sirius killed that fat prick?" Ron said.

"No luck Ron, it actually went really good. Aunt Petunia left him about a year and a bit ago. Dudley got married and has got a son. His wife seems nice" Harry said shrugging his shoulders.

"Dudley's got a kid?" Hermione said in shock.

"Yeah I know, shocked me too. But yeah, it seems alright. They asked me to stay in contact so?" Harry said shrugging his shoulders and looking over at Draco as he began to stir.

"Hey babe," Harry said as Draco woke up and looked around to room.

"What are you lot doing here?" he asked, standing up completely ignoring the fact that he's only in his boxers and heading to the bathroom.

"We're here to talk about tonight, Draco mate you do know you're only in your boxers?" Fred said and he just shrugged his shoulders while going into the bathroom and shutting the door.

"He always only sleeps in his boxers," Pansy said shaking her head.

"How would you know?" Harry asked.

"I have known him since I was 11? I spent the majority of my childhood sleeping in the same bed as him" Pansy said and Harry just shook his head dismissing it.

"Now, what about tonight?" Harry asked.

"The graduation party?" Ron said as if Harry should know.

"But we had a graduation party, you know, on the night of graduation," Harry said.

"No, that wasn't a real party. Plus you bailed halfway through to have sex with Draco"

"who's having sex with me?" Draco said, wandering out the bathroom, looking a little more alive.

"Me, of course. They were just telling me about the graduation party tonight" Harry said, as Draco sat down on his lap.

"Okay, when and where? We will be there" Draco said and George replied "7pm at the Leaky".