Goodbye.

Draco was lying in bed with Harry wide awake, although Harry was still sleeping.

Today was the day they finally left Hogwarts, for good. They left and probably never came back. They will say goodbye to their room, goodbye to their old lives and move on.

There was a soft knocking at the door so Draco carefully untangled himself from the sleeping boy and made his way over to the door.

He opened it to reveal Sirius and Remus. He suddenly felt self-conscious considering he was standing at the door in only his boxers.

"Sorry, was Harry expecting you?" Draco said quietly, looking around for some pajama pants. This was pretty hard considering most of his stuff was packed up and ready to go. He finally grabbed a pair of Harry's.

"No, no, we just came to make sure you two were ready to go, today is going to be tough on him," Remus said looking at the sleeping boy.

"I know, come in, I actually want to talk to you two" Draco said, sitting on the edge of his bed, leaving Harry in peace.

"What is it?" Sirius asked, as him and Remus walked in and shut the door behind them.

"It's just, both me and you know Harry never exactly had the best life before Hogwarts," Draco said.

"You can say that again, I really don't understand why Dumbledore never contacted me to look after Harry, he knew me and Lily were so close when we were younger," Remus said shaking his head.

"Well, who were the muggle relatives he stayed with?"

"Lily's sister Petunia, her husband Vernon and their son Dudley. Petunia was always jealous of Lily, that Lily had the gift of wizardry and she never, which caused her to bully Lily all her life.

"It was a constant stream of insults and putdowns, until she met your godfather when they were younger, way before she started Hogwarts"

"She met Severus before Hogwarts?" Draco asked, interrupting Remus.

"Yeah, he was the first person she met that also had the gift of wizardry. Lily explained everything to us when we were a bit older. I wish I could say me, Remus, James and Peter were like an older version of Harry, Hermione, and Ron.

"We never became friends with Lily until around 4th year, when James developed a crush on her, and he decided that the best way to solve that, is through stalking her. Sound familiar?" Sirius asked and both Remus and Draco looked confused.

"Harry never told you about sixth year? His little, sorry rather large obsession?" Sirius asked, but Draco simply shook his head.

"Oh well, you'll need to ask Harry about that. Anyway, why do you want to know about Harry's relatives?" Sirius asked.

"Well, last night, Harry mentioned going and seeing them today once we get home. I mean, we get home about 4ish, so he wants to go see them before we go to Grimmauld Place. He always told me that he never had the best childhood, so I wondered if letting him go see them is a good idea?" Draco asked and Sirius and Remus looked at each other.

"We don't know a lot about Harry's childhood either. He always told us that it was too painful to talk about and we just always just left it at that. So it may not be a good idea because I know Vernon and Petunia and they are cruel. Like really cruel. But also, it may be a good idea, I mean, he might just want closure from his childhood, you know to put it behind him? But I don't know pal. It's up to him, but you need to get him to talk about it with you first" Remus said.

"Talk about what with who?" A sleepy Harry said sitting up on the bed.

"Morning sleepy, hangover potion?" Draco asked, opening the drawer of his bedside cabinet.