Caught.

"Potter, if you would be so kind to step away from my godson, that would be appreciated" with that Draco quickly jumped away but Harry continued to lean on the wall.

"Calm down Uncle Sev," Draco said shaking his head, Harry put the fag that was in his hand in his mouth and inhaled once more.

"Harry, what the hell is going on?" Remus asked confused.

"Well, right now. I'm smoking my fag" he said rather cheekily.

"Why were you kissing Malfoy, why are you smoking? You don't smoke do you?" Remus asked with clear disappointment laced in his voice.

"One, because I want to. Two, because I'm stressed as fuck and three, yeah I do" Harry said, he was bored. He just wanted to be left to smoke the rest of his cigarette in peace then go back to bed.

"This is what I meant!" Remus turned around to Severus shouting at him.

"Oh, the pair of you have been talking about me again?" Harry said scraping the cigarette down the wall to put it out and then pinged it off the Astronomy tower.

"Again? How did you know about the first time" Snape said angrily.

"I heard you talking about me in the corridor that night," Harry said trying to walk away but Remus stopped him.

"You're not going anywhere until you talk to me. Talk to me Harry! Tell me what's going on in your head? What's going on Harry?" Remus said, Harry could see his eyes turn glassy, he was going to cry.

"Sev, we should go," Draco said going to walk away.

"Don't. Stay" Harry said, he begged him with his eyes.

He didn't want to be alone right now. Draco wasn't exactly sure why Harry wanted him there but somewhere deep down, Draco thought he owed Harry that at least.

He just nodded his head and walked over to Harry, mirroring him by leaning on the wall, picking up to smaller boys hand and wrapping it around his own.

"Look, Rem. I don't know what's going on with me so I can't tell you. I miss everyone we lost, I don't want to be at Hogwarts anymore. I don't know why. I just don't don't get me wrong you are running the place well Snape. I just, I don't know.

"The nightmares have come back and they're worse than ever. I feel like I can't be bothered anymore. I just want to, right now. Get back to my room with Malfoy and both me and you know what will happen after that" Harry said with no embarrassment, no problems it's like it all came out with no problem.

"C-can we please not talk about my g-godson like he's some kind of, some kind of s-sex toy," Snape said stuttering and his face turned very red.

"Come on Sev, both me and you know you weren't exactly innocent when we were at school," Remus said at the now very pale headmaster.

"Oh my god," Harry and Draco said in unison trying to not burst out laughing.

"I did not need to know that, I did not need to know that" Draco continued repeating, muttering under his breath trying to get the image to remove itself from his brain.

"Huh, so that's why you to hate each other" Harry said in realisation, both men just turned very red.

"Okay, okay! Enough the pair of you!" Snape shouted at both boys who now looked deeply disturbed. "Go back to the common room, Draco, go and bunk with Zabini. Potter, you can go to your room. Potter, Lupin, Malfoy my office before breakfast tomorrow morning" Snape said turning around swishing his cloak and stamping away in embarrassment.

Remus smirked at Draco then gave Harry a loving smile and walked away behind him.

"He does know that there is no chance I'm going to bunk with Zabini tonight, right?"