SlytherPuff.

Part 1 of 2

"I want to go flying," Harry said randomly as him and Draco were walking through the castle.

"Me too, I wish I could go play quidditch, you know one last time" Draco complained. You ever heard off those lightbulb moments where a great idea comes to you? Yeah well, that just happened to Harry.

"Oh my god! I've got a great idea, I need to go speak to McGonagall and Snape! I love you, I'll be back soon! Thank you!" Harry said, placing a sloppy kiss on Draco's cheek and running away.

"You're welcome?" Draco said confused, laughing slightly and started to make his way back to the common room, shaking his head at his boyfriend's idiotic manner.

***

It had been 2 days since Harry's 'idea'. The full school was sitting at dinner when McGonagall announced that eight years had to stay behind.

"Okay, I've asked you to stay behind because Potter wants to speak to you all about something." McGonagall said and Harry stood up.

"Okay, so me and Draco were talking the other day and we realised something. We never actually got to say goodbye to quidditch, with everything going on. So I've decided, we are going to get one last goodbye to school quidditch and our teams before we go" Harry said and everyone looked at him confused.

"The four houses will merge into two. SlytherPuff and GryffinClaw. So Slytherin with Hufflepuff and Gryffindor with Ravenclaw. One last game. I will captain GryffinClaw and Draco for SlytherPuff. You up for it?" Harry asked, and the group reacted enthusiastically.

"You know, this game will go down in history?" Ron said and a few people nodded in agreement.

"Yeah I know, that's what is going to be most important. The captain will approach people they want to be on their team as long it's there is equal-ish amounts from both houses. if you are approached and you don't want to play, just say so no one is forcing you too. Okay? The game will take place the Saturday, 2 weeks before graduation before graduation.

"That gives us 3 weeks. You have to have your team and backups names by Friday, which gives you like 4 days which is fine. I've spoken to Madame Hooch and practise for us will be Monday, Wednesday and Sunday. Monday, Wednesday at 5pm, just before dinner. And Sunday at 2pm. For you guys it will be Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday, same times for you guys. Understand?" Harry said and everyone nodded.

"Well then, I suppose it's now up to the captain to pick the teams, and then get practising. May the best team win" Harry said, walking up and shaking Malfoy's hand before leaving the great hall in a buzz of conversation.

***

"So, Ron, you going to play keeper for me?" Harry said, as him Draco and Hermione were sitting in the common room.

"Really?" Ron said, surprised that Harry had asked him.

"Of course, mate, who else am I going to ask?" Harry said and Ron beamed.

"You know, with you as the keeper it's going to be easier that I thought to win," Draco said and Harry slapped his chest.

"Rude," Harry said and Draco just smirked.

"C'mon Ron, we will go somewhere more quiet to discuss who we want on our team," Harry said and went to stand up when Draco stopped him.

"Kiss?" Draco asked and pouted his lips out, expecting a kiss. Harry shook his head.

"You were mean to Ron so no" Harry said and strutted away sassily.

"So, we have it decided then?" Harry asked looking at the piece of parchment.