Fag.

BEFORE YOU JUDGE THIS CHAPTER READ IT FIRSt. Also, there is an important A/N at the bottom. I love you all!

The rest of the Christmas break, be it only 3 days went really fast. Even though he had only spent a very little period of time with Sirius, Remus and Teddy as a proper family he found it really difficult to say goodbye to them.

Yeah, Remus was going back to Hogwarts with him. But Sirius and Teddy weren't. He had started to care a great deal for Teddy and it hurt a lot. So he didn't. He gathered his things. He reached for a roll of parchment and a quill.

Dear Sirius, Remus and little Teddy.

As you probably know, I've never had a proper family before except my Hogwarts family. So I've never had to say goodbye, and I really don't want to start now.

So, Remus, I'll see you at school. Sirius and Teddy, behave, I love the both of you a lot and I'll see you at easter.

Love, your son

HJP x

With that, Harry grabbed his things and apparated to Kings Cross. He looked at the clock and it read 9:07am. He knew the passage for Hogwarts opened at 9am.

He headed down to platform 9 and 10. He walked up to the wall and ran through the passageway, not before looking around to see if there was anybody about. There wasn't off course and off he went.

He slowly took his trunk and put it in his usual compartment and lay down on one off the seats. He closed his eyes and could feel himself slowly slip into unconsciousness.

***

Harry could hear someone shout his name repeatedly and shake him but he didn't want to open his eyes.

After losing his fight he opened his eyes to see Sirius, Hermione and Malfoy? standing there. Hermione looking furious with her arms crossed, Malfoy with the typical Malfoy smirk and Sirius just smiling.

"Finally sleeping beauty, go just go with them I can't be dealing with her nearly killing me by threatening me," he said drawing Hermione a dirty look.

"Why are you even here?" Harry asked Malfoy.

"Because according to them, you only listen to me," Malfoy said rolling his eyes.

"I don't listen to you?" Harry asked confused.

"Yeah you do," Sirius said.

"How do I?"

"I'm not fighting you on this. Now come say goodbye to your family or I'll tell Remus" Sirius threatened. Harrys eyes became wide.

"You wouldn't!" Harry said standing up so fast.

"Try me," Sirius said running off the train into Remus' arms.

Harry jumped off the train and jumped into his two guardians arms, watching making sure he didn't baby Teddy.

"I'm going to miss you, kid," Sirius said ruffling up Harrys hair.

"I'm going to miss you too," Harry said breaking away from Remus , throwing his arms around Sirius and Sirius doing the same.

He broke away and took Teddy into his arms causing Remus to put his arm over Sirius' shoulder as Sirius snaked his arm around Remus' waist.

They both stood smiling at the sight they seen before themselves. Their family.

"Okay buddy, not you have to be good for Uncle Sirius okay? Don't cause too much trouble, you better have learned how to change your hair by the time I come back in easter okay?" He said to the 9 month old baby in his arms.