Missing.

Draco was laying in bed, unable to sleep again. Ever since Harry started to ignore him, he was unable to sleep well. The only time he slept is when his body really has too. It isn't ideal but it worked.

Since he has not been sleeping, his feelings for Harry are much more clear. That's correct, he admitted he has feelings for Harry Potter. But he can't tell him until he stops being angry at him, otherwise, he could ruin anything he ever had with him.

He was just simply staring at the ceiling when he heard something get slipped under the door. He looked over and it was a piece of parchment. He slipped out of bed, trying to quiet since Blaise and Pansy were sleeping in the bed next to him. He walked over and lifted it.

He read over it before he became alarmed.

"Pans! Blaise Wake up! C'mon! He said shaking the pair.

"Draco! What is it!" Blaise moaned.

"It's Harry he's gone!" He said and at that, both of them sat up and looked at Draco like he had two heads.

"What?" Pansy said standing up walking over to him.

"He's gone. He's run away from Hogwarts" Draco said tears starting to gather in his eyes.

"Right, you go get Snape and Lupin. We will go wake Ron and 'Mione. We will fix this!" Blaise said standing up grabbing Pansy's hand and dragging her out the room before Draco even had the chance to reply.

He ran to Snape's quarters down in the dungeons. He started banging on the door. "SEVERUS! UNCLE SEV! ARE YOU IN THERE!" He shouted until he came to the door dressed in full robes.

"What is it Draco!" He said, clearly angry that Draco had woke him.

"We need to go get Lupin right now! It's Harry. I will explain later" He said running off to the teaching quarters, him following in suit confused.

"PROFESSOR LUPIN! LUPIN WAKE UP!" Draco shouted, mimicking what he had done down in the dungeons. Severus continued to ask him what's wrong but he just ignored him.

"What do you want Draco?" Lupin asked opening the door, also dressed. Do none of you wear pajamas? Draco thought.

"It's Harry. I'll explain soon. We need to get to your office!" Draco said running in the direction. Both older men looked at each other in confusion but followed anyway. They got to Snape's office, before realising Pansy, Blaise, Ron and Hermione were all standing there in pajamas.

"What is it?" Snape asked annoyed he had been woken up.

"Harry's gone. He ran away" Draco said looking down at the floor.

"What? How do you know?" Remus said worry lacing his voice.

"He shoved this under my door," Draco said motioning to the piece of parchment he pulled out his pocket. Hermione quickly grabbed it off him.

"No! Please!" Draco said before she read it out loud. Hermione saw the blush crawling up Draco's cheeks.

"Don't worry," She said smiling. He knows she would leave out the other bits, that he didn't exactly want everyone to hear. He nodded his head in understanding.

"Dray, I have to go. You must understand. I don't belong here anymore, I might be gone for a day, maybe a month, maybe a year. I'm not 100% sure. I'll write to you to make sure you know I'm okay. I'm not sure where I'm going but I have to get away.

"This is not your fault so don't blame yourself. I've not been exactly truthful with everyone. The nightmares are back and they're worse than ever. I'm going to try and catch a break.

"Tell Pansy to behave and don't push Blaise too far, you know what he's like. I'll miss you, babe. Tell Blaise that I'm going to miss him even though he's a royal pain in the arse. P.S we all know you're such a cockblock" the room went into fits of laughter at this, except the to adults off course.

"Ron, you're my best friend, you have been since day one. You taught me so much about this world that I knew nothing about and I can never repay you or your family for that. Molly and Arthur treated me like I was their own son and for that, I will be forever grateful. I'll miss you mate, don't piss Hermione off too much now.

"Hermione, you've always been there for me when times are tough. Me and you went through so much together and I don't need to explain that because me and you know. I'll miss you more than anything, to be honest. Sorry guys.

"Snape, you're a pain in my arse,and let's be fair. We hate each other, but you have no idea the amount of respect I have for you. You stood back and watched my mother love someone else and for that, I couldn't have. I won't go into too much detail but thank you. For teaching me what true sacrifice is.

"Remus, Sirius, and Teddy. You three are my family, I know a lot got in our way, but as soon as I come back we will be a proper family. I love all three of you more that I can explain. Anyway, I need to go. This is, as hard for me as it is for you. But I want all of you to take care of each other. I'll be back before you know it. Don't worry, I'll write as soon as I can.

Love,

HJP.

P.S Draco Lucius Malfoy. I love you" Hermione said finishing. by this time, Draco was in tears, so was Pansy and Hermione.

Both boys were just trying to be strong but they would break down as soon as they were alone. Remus' eyes were filling with tears.

Hermione unfolded the end of the letter, the bit Draco hadn't and a little rectangular piece of paper fell out. She picked it up.

"I think this was for you," she said handing the little piece of paper with the picture of him and Harry over to him. It was from that day in the hospital wing. Draco was cuddled into him.

"What is it?" Snape questioned.

"Nothing" Draco lied.

"Don't lie to me" Snape warned, both his and Remus curious. Draco handed to photograph over.

"It's you, and Harry?" Remus questioned. Draco smiled and nodded his head.

"Sirius gave him a camera. And told him that, he had to capture his last year and make some good memories. But he didn't tell anyone because one day when we are all old and married with kids, we're all going to meet up for our kids can have a playdate because he's determined they are all going to be friends.

"He will take the pictures out and 'look how happy we were," Draco said smiling at the memories as the tears seemed to hit him harder than anyone else.

"Oh babe," Pansy said and walked over hugging the boy, next Hermione and Ron joined them and Blaise. All 5 of them stood cuddling each other.

Remus smiled at how mature that were being over this.

"We're going to find him okay? We will find him!" Remus said, and Draco just broke apart even more.

***

Nobody heard from Harry for the rest of January, then February came and was almost gone. They were all seriously worried, but nobody would do anything.

The ministry said 'he's 18, and technically he left a runaway note. He will be fine'. Draco lost it at this. He was so angry that Harry had saved their world, and all they would do is sit back and not even bother looking for him.

Draco became slowly, more and more depressed. He sent letters to Harry every day. But never got a reply. He refused to eat or sleep. He spent most of his time in bed. He only went to some classes that were necessary.

Severus couldn't deal with sitting back watching his godson rot away to nothing so he started to help. Trying to get him back in classes but nothing helped.

Sirius and Teddy moved into the castle in case he came back. But, Sirius went back to Grimmauld place every day to make sure he never returned there. But he never did.

Draco was lying in bed when he heard a small tap on the window. He looked up to see an owl sitting with a pile of letters attached to her leg. Not just any owl. Tempest, Harry's owl.