Adoption.

Harry sat up in bed with his head in his hands. "What is it?" Draco asked Harry sitting up as well.

"Transfigure now!" Harry shouted at the dog, this is where Draco got a bit anxious. Transfigure? What is he talking about?

Before his eyes, he saw a shaggy dog turn into a fully grown man. Draco was too shocked to speak, his jaw nearly hit the floor.

"What happened to knocking before coming into my room huh?" Harry shouted at the man who was now regretting his decision slightly.

"I have been shouting on you all morning, you never answered so I decided to come to wake you up. Clearly, you had better things to be doing," Sirius said raising his eyebrows and looking at the two boys.

"Look, it's probably best if you go," Harry said looking at Draco, he just nodded his head in reply. Harry leaned over and gave him a brief kiss before he apparated out.

"So much for hating each other?" Sirius said laughing a little bit before sitting on Harry's desk. Harry got out off the bed, shocking Sirius that he was only in boxers.

"We do," Harry said grabbing some pyjama pants and putting them on.

"So you two didn't you know?" Sirius said letting out two brief sharp whistles.

"No, we never," Harry said telling the truth.

"You can't tell anyone, Sirius, we are nothing. It's just a bit of fun for both of us," Harry said realising he can't keep anything for Remus.

"You know I can't do that Harry," Sirius said standing up in front of the boy.

"You have to Sirius, it's not your secret to tell and you know it. I know you don't like hiding things from Remus, but technically you're not lying. You are just not telling him the truth," Harry said looking Sirius in the eyes.

"Okay, but only because I can't say no to those eyes. Your Mum was the exact the same. But if Remus outright asks, I will tell him," he said chuckling slightly under his breath and wrapping his arms around Harry.

"You might want to put a top on," Sirius said poking the love bite that sat nicely on his collarbone.

Harry sighed in disappointment, "what have I told him about that," Harry said shaking his head picking up a top from the floor.

"From what I saw, you weren't exactly innocent either," Sirius said smirking at the younger boy who was turning red before walking out his room, Harry following not far behind him.

"Coffee?" Remus asked as Harry sat down at the kitchen table next to Teddy who was eating his breakfast.

"Please. Hey, buddy!" Harry said messing up the little boy's hair while watching Sirius walk in giving the other man a kiss and wrapping his arms around his waist.

He walked over with Harry's cup of coffee in his hand and put it down in front of him. Both men sat down in front of him. "So what are doing for the next few days?" Remus asked Harry.

"Nothing much, just relaxing. Studying probably why?" Harry said while helping Teddy eat his food since he seemed to have more on him than he had actually eaten.

"Well, we need to talk to you about something," Remus said taking Sirius' hand on his own.

"What would you say, if we said we were going to get married?" Sirius said as a smile spread across Harry's face.

"Really, about time. That's amazing! Congratulations! Who asked who? When?" Harry said so excitedly for his godfather.

"Well, none of us really asked. We had spoken about it for a while and just decided it was about time. Especially since you know, and we don't need to hide it anymore. I mean we have been together, on and off but that doesn't matter. We've been together for over 20 years and none of us is getting any younger so? And it will be Easter, that gives us plenty of time to get everything together. Plus you will be off school for a week for Easter holidays so it makes sense" Remus said smiling at his lover.

"You know you could have told me anytime, you didn't have to hide it, but yeah that's amazing guys I'm so happy for you!" Harry said about to stand up giving the two men a cuddle.

"That's not all, we have something else to tell you. Well ask you, we need your opinion on something," Remus said stuttering.

"Well, before your parents died. We both promised them that if anything ever happened to them we would do what's best for you. We would look after you like you were our own. I know there was a lot of factors that never made that possible until recently. But we were wondering i-if you, well we," Sirius said trying to get his words out.

"We were wondering if you would like it if we adopted you? You know make us a proper family?" Remus said helping Sirius.

"Really? You want to adopt me?" Harry said with the biggest smile crossing his face. Both men just nodded. Harry stood up and lifted Teddy out his high chair, he walked around the table.

"That would be amazing!" Harry said as the two men stood up.

He pulled them in for a hug. He was going to be a part of an actual family. This is his family. He finally felt loved by a real family. He doesn't think he has ever been any happier.